Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motorised Top Dash Monitor

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any prices yet, I have an Alpine ina N333R sat nav unit which I was going to put in as i took it out of my other car, however I didnt want to get rid of the standard head unit. Your solution looks like what i am looking for, any ideas on the prices? Also if I brought the monitor on its own will i be able to hook up an Alpine Navigation system or do I need to stick with VDO? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have just built a carputer for my is300, and am trying to find a sleek and stylish way to incorporate the touch screen into the setup. Is anyone still paying any attention to this post? Are these monitors still a work in progress or have they been forgotten about? If you arent going to sell them, if you would be so generous as to offer some tips about the procedure you took to make the motorized display, I would be forever indebted. I think id even pay for instructions and/or part numbers of the individual pieces. Anyway, please let me know. thanks

Rob

I have just built a carputer for my is300, and am trying to find a sleek and stylish way to incorporate the touch screen into the setup.  Is anyone still paying any attention to this post?  Are these monitors still a work in progress or have they been forgotten about?  If you arent going to sell them, if you would be so generous as to offer some tips about the procedure you took to make the motorized display, I would be forever indebted.  I think id even pay for instructions and/or part numbers of the individual pieces.  Anyway,  please let me know.  thanks

Rob

Have a look here my friend:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=21815&st=100 (Page 5) :D

• 1 year later...

:lol:

Have you taken a look at the dates on the posts?

Steve doesn't have his IS anymore, in fact it's the one that Gavin is currently turning into a beast!

Might be worth PM'ing Steve to see if he would do one off for you if you are really interested?

• 3 weeks later...

i have noticed this post is over 2 years old. Can i ask when will this item will be available???? looks damn hot!!! i would just love to have it, looks amazing. i luv my gadgets.

anyone know what is happening with this? and what if i only want the dvd version?

• 4 months later...

Just been talking to Steve and we are ready to offer this to you lot..............

Looking at the motorised unit and monitor as a package

Need a guinea pig willing to travel to Hampshire or S E London with a IS200 IS300 without sat nav

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Now this is interesting. I'll be doing an install in my IS when its on the road and the whole point of having the motorised screen is really appealing to me. Could you pm me more info please as I'd love to have a motorised screen as a second screen with my headunit (JVC KD-AVX1) inputting to the screen

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links