Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Year Service Tomorrow

Had a call today to remind me that I am booked in for the first year service tomorrow. They asked if I would like to order a newspaper to read while I wait, thought of asking for tins of lager but thought better of it.

Good job I do not have a BMW as I would be made to read a newspaper full of the German football team, no need to rub it in.

• Like 1

All done paid by the service contract.

Rear pads chamfered as I have had some squeaking . Latest sat nav/phone software installed. Car returned spotlessly clean.

Altogether a very pleasant experience.

• Like 1

One thing I have found is that with the new software you cannot search for another phone that is registered to the car unless the car is stationery. We both have phones "paired" to the car and before the passenger (not the driver your honour) could change the phone over but not now. My old software was 1year old so this may have been the case for sometime.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links