Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Funnynoise On Release Of Brake Pedal Gs450H

festa

Hi everyone :) Haven't been on here for a while as nothing has gone wrong until now. Noticed a noise on the brake pedal when you release the pressure once stopped and it's getting worse. It appears to be from the front ns and the noise travels up to the abs pump and actuator area under the bonnet on the os. There doesn't seem to be any difference in braking at slow speed in traffic but sudden braking or at high speed seems to grab the front ns and it pulls to the ns before straightening up again.

Its not the front calliper and the noise sounds like a low volume donkey so I'm going to get it plugged in and see if any of the sensors will show whats going on, Its only started doing this since the mot March when it was put on the brake tester (which I have not seen them do before) as this was a new testing station to me and may not be relevant but it seems coincidental. The vehicle is due another service next month but as a safety thing I'm Not letting my wife drive it until its been sorted.... So any idea's ? 47k 06 and all I done till now is a 12volt Battery and four tyres.