Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South-East Bluewater Meeting (Kent-Essex-London-Sussex) 15-16-17 Augus

KentIS300

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which day is the best for you

• Friday 15th of August
    • Saturday 16th of August
    • Sunday 17th of August

Shame about the date, i'll be in California!

Would have been interested myself.

A shame Keith, but I bet you will enjoy California :) now I am jealous lol, we shall try and make a September meeting.

I'm still in, meeting in the multi storey same place as last time? (still gutted I was parked 50ft away from you lot last time and didn't know)

Perfect Matt :) I will pass on my number to all of you via PM a couple of days before the meet date so we can coordinate better.

I am nervous as the GS300 MOT expires 14th of June, I will book it for a retest before then, but my ABS intermitent problem worries me. The lights are off now... but who know if they come on at the MOT test lol ... I will be the only Lexus owner at the meeting without a Lexus!!!! lol

• Like 1

meeting in a multi story car park..?

is this the norm? multi story car parks are about as much fun as driving through the back roads of Namibia.

Ha! It offers folks opportunity to bring better halves so they (we) don't her grief about going out.

I'd be happy to meet at a nice pub but don't know any in that general area with good parking, good food etc

What we did last time we met in the multi-story car park, it was sheltered
at least, in case it had rain etc.

And then we all went for doughnuts and coffee inside, there are plenty of

options.

But finding a pub in a shopping mall.... might be a challenge lol.

Here is where met last time

We parked where the green mark was, well close to that space.

BluewaterMeetMap-2_zps1db44a72.jpg

• Like 1

There is only one way into Bluewater, just stay to the right
hand side as you enter the Bluewater slip road, follow the road round, straight
across about 3 roundabouts it is sign posted “ Cinema in brown signs”. As you
follow the cinema car park sign off to the left keep right , this will put you
in the middle car park, the left lane will put you up on the roof, Follow the road around until
the last car park ( you cant go anywere else ) and make your way over to the
far left or right hand corner, depending on space.

• Like 2

hahaha. Indeed.

You did take some nice pictures the last time Ganesh :)

Thanks Chris for the steps of getting there :)

Wouldn't think a couple of pints, and midday would be a good combo lol, I will most likely be around bluewater and see about a "beer" place lol.

guys

whats the deal with this, will anyone from hamps area pm me to let me know the drill, exchange number etc?

ta.!

Hi Eric, when I get back from Turkey tomorrow I will PM you some info. Its all really laid back on the meets though (although I have only been to one). Just good to meet other Lexus owners.
  • Like 1

As the others said :) a banter, look at others cars, mods etc, have a chance to put a face to a name is the most important thing :)

I will send my number to all of you tonight with a PM.

Tomorrow is the big day for the "old girl" lol GS, goes in for MOT.

As the others said :) a banter, look at others cars, mods etc, have a chance to put a face to a name is the most important thing :)

I will send my number to all of you tonight with a PM.

Tomorrow is the big day for the "old girl" lol GS, goes in for MOT.

Figers crossed

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I have sent the message to everyone with my number.

If anyone for any reason hasn't received it please let me know and I will send it.

For some reason I could not send a group message and I have to send it one by one.

Cheers

V

Bluewater is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe so

its not easy to miss, and you should find plenty of sign posts as you get
nearer to the post code.

Post code DA9 9ST

Can anyone just turn up? Im new to all this I have a lexus is200 im hopingnto get vinyl stripes down it

on saturday so wont be able to make saturday but if you was to meet again at bluewater inwould defo be interested :)

Can anyone just turn up? Im new to all this I have a lexus is200 im hopingnto get vinyl stripes down it

on saturday so wont be able to make saturday but if you was to meet again at bluewater inwould defo be interested :)

Absolutely! Open to all. More the merrier.

• Like 1

What we did last time we met in the multi-story car park, it was shelteredat least, in case it had rain etc. And then we all went for doughnuts and coffee inside, there are plenty ofoptions. But finding a pub in a shopping mall.... might be a challenge lol. Here is where met last timeWe parked where the green mark was, well close to that space. BluewaterMeetMap-2_zps1db44a72.jpg

This may be an ask to far but can you recall car park level and area? I got the wrong area last time and confused everyone!