Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Nx

tomorrow lexus chester has the new nx in its showroom,so after work

i will be going over to have a look at it and get a broucher to bring home.

lets see if its as nice in the flesh as it is in the pics.

from a video i have looked at from the usa there are 2 variants a

2ltr petrol with a turbo (a 1st for lexus) or a 2.5ltr hybrid (nx300h)

There are some excellent videos on Youtube now, but they are all driving the 200t with just a glancing reference to the 300h. Really looking forward to a proper review of the 300h.

I suspect the journo's will dislike the hybrid and moan about the whine blah blah blah.

For me the proof will be when I drive it. It has the same engine as my IS300h and has been detuned a little, plus is heavier. That may well mean it feels sluggish and being an SUV may also not handle as nimbly as the IS does. It will depend how much that takes away from the benefit of the higher ride and determine whether it's for me or not.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

The on paper figures for the 300h would make me feel it would be a bit quicker than my Q5, but it probably wont have the low speed surge that I am currently used to. Having said that the 300h will be better suited to my 'Driving Miss Daisy' driving style which is mostly on 30-40mph roads :D

The on paper figures for the 300h would make me feel it would be a bit quicker than my Q5, but it probably wont have the low speed surge that I am currently used to. Having said that the 300h will be better suited to my 'Driving Miss Daisy' driving style which is mostly on 30-40mph roads :D

In sport mode it shouldn't be too bad. The dual electric motors should provide some good torque.

well i had a quick look at the nx f sport and i have to say its quite big, the height of the front wings / bonnet is about 42" it gives the nx a chunky look / feel to it

it has a power tailgate, boot space under the floor is good you could fit a small suitcase under there

the back of the rear seat can be adjusted to different rakes using a lever at the side of the seat

rear legroom i would say is good

front seats where comfortable and supportive a nice place to be sitting

under the armrest in the front is an inductive qi phone charger and dual usb ports

and the roof is GLASS i was surprised when i looked up to see the ceiling of the showroom

there is a blind for the roof i think its electric

it rides on 18's

the high sitting position was also really nice

it has a proper autobox as you have all the normal auto positions then you also have manual tip up and down or you can use the flappy paddle

it now has a mouse pad for use with the nav unit instead of the joystick type of control

2014-08-06135311_zpsb988b469.jpg

2014-08-06135324_zps48e1c9b7.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links