Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Bought An Is F!

Just got back from picking up my first ISF off a member(Valkirk), it's a 2011 model with just 17,500 miles on the clock.

I just can't help but stop grinning like a kid in a sweet shop! :)

Quick photo of this beauty, will get some more once I give her an OCD clean.

image_zps09b18253.jpg

• Like 1

David - Yes Valkirk had the car just coming to a year but I made him an offer he could not refuse...lol

Keith- The pearl white is a lovely colour especially under sunlight.

Just love the brute power and the V8 rumble when pulling away.

Congratulations Alan. :)

Glad you got one finally! ;)

Not just any old one mind, looks and sounds like a cracking example fella. :)

Any plans for it?

Enjoy being in a very exclusive club indeed. :)

David - Yes Valkirk had the car just coming to a year but I made him an offer he could not refuse...lol

Keith- The pearl white is a lovely colour especially under sunlight.

Just love the brute power and the V8 rumble when pulling away.

Lol good man

Thanks Pete

Not alot plan wise, looking to get a Takeda intake and an exhaust of some sort to make it sound more beefier!

Any chance you could sort me a set of the interior LEDs?

Congratulations! Beautiful car and miss it lots already ;(

Always nice knowing that when you sell a nice car it is going to someone who will love it and look after it though!

Hi Matt

You are more than welcome to come for a drive if you ever happen to be up here...HAHA.

Btw thanks again for sorting the warranty transfer for me and don't worry I will look after it. :)

• Like 1

If I ever head up that way I might just have to take you up on that :)

No probs, so much paperwork sorting with cars!

Amusingly been to McDonalds drive through in the CT and the girl commented on what a nice car I had - felt like saying, you should have seen the previous one ;)

Enjoy the car!

• Like 1

Well done Allan. Mine's blue, but I do like the white also.

What's the Precision kit consist of Pete?

Thinking about the Takeda intake also.

Precision kit is interior LED's to replace the dim yellow halogen bulbs, also the boot light and puddle lights. For a small additional cost, you get much brighter reverse lights as well. :)

The Takeda is lovely in terms of induction noise Geoff, but be aware it robs around 3-5HP, and can reduce MPG by almost 5 as well. :(

Just something to consider.

Cheers.

Peter

Thanks for the advice on the Takeda, shan't bother with that then. If you look at the adverts they claim increase in power. And expensive.

I fitted a cone filter to a Scooby Forester turbo some years ago, I was quite sure it made no difference and even a reduction when you were standing in traffic because of the heat build up under the bonnet.

Maybe just fit a K & N replacement panel filter.

What's the price for the LED kit Pete, and are they easy to fit?

Thanks,

Geoff

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links