Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

I want to highlight the FANTASTIC service I have be privileged to receive at Lexus Carlisle.

As stated in previous posts by another user, I had an undesirable experience at Carlisle Lexus. This episode has been completely written off today.

The car was in getting inspected for a warranty claim. I got a lift to work from friendly man who happens to own an immaculate IS200 LE with outrageously low milage! It was beautiful. I'm Glad I met him just to briefly admire his car.

Later my car was left of at my work as requested. I had left the sub key so the driver could take the key back and I would lift later to save them hassle. But the great people that left the car off went to the effort leaving my keys into a busy customer services desk! WOW. That had me impressed.

BUT...

It got better, I got a call about the warranty work to my sills and it was good news. So couldn't be happier with Lexus Customer Services and their aftersales care absolutely A1 especially considering the car is almost 10 years old with 100 000 on the clock. I will most certainly be buying my IS300h from Carlisle just as soon as I get that teaching post :)

Huge Thanks To All The Staff At Carlisle

With special thanks to Mr.Denny for the effort he has put into helping me out when the outlook was bleak.

and sincere apologies for previous posts which may have been damaging to his name as he has went over and above for me and upon reflection we should consider what people have to listen to and still maintain perfect poise to meet the demands of the Pursuit of Perfection.