Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Fast?

djanderso

Of course none of us drives above the legal speed limits on the queen's highway, but just wondering what the fastest you've driven your Lex at on the (ahem) track :winky:

I chickened out at about 135ish on the Autobahn a couple of years ago - mind you, I don't think there was much more to gain, and I could literraly watch the fuel gauge fall, and the MPG indicator practically at 0! But, hey it was fun! :D

tut-tut!  :D

I know, and i was just about to give that star trek bloke the order for warp factor nine!!!

I think they call it Nitrous Oxide! :lol:

Ask Mr Sulu.... he does cheap refils!

Geordie LaForge has a problem discounting the dreaded VAT though... :unsure:

:zee:

nearly a bazza...........discretion better part of valour...........

best was 60 (any figs i give on here are subject to a factor of 2 :duh: ) past a MGZT up hill and pulling away aftr following him at 50 :hehe:

sure he turned of to a lexus garage after that :D

:blush: Never been over 100 in mine... infact... probably aint been above 90 in it :blush::blush: My daughter, licence and freedom mean too much to me :crybaby: How old does that make me sound / feel :sick:

Very sensible approach!

I would never speed if I was carrying passengers (especially a child), but somehow it's different over in Germany - I think I got caught up in the whole thing. That and the :tsktsk: Opel Astra 1.8 that flashed me out the way! :angry:

I generally don't go above 80 on UK motorways, never, ever, ever, speed in built-up areas - even at 30mph sometimes I feel as though I'm going to fast for certain roads.

About 120mph on a track hired by AutoExpress for photoshoot. The IS200 was nice n flexible even at 100 - 120 mph. Handling on the bends was very nice. Never dared to pull that many gees on a road.

Agree with your thoughts on town driving djanderso. Speeding on residential roads is very very stupid.

Ive had about 180 mph on a nice sunny day in an aztec fire coloured altezza.

but it was on Gran Turismo 3 on the ps2!

does that count? :yack: :huh:

I didn't know the PS2 was that fast - thought only the XBOX could manage those speeds :) :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links