Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy On Metal Gear Shift Knob

GRiM

This GB should be of interest to both IS and GS owners, and perhaps others too.

Based on the previous interest shown, this GB will be for a chrome or polished metal finish knob, with a screw type attachment.

Therefore, can I have a (repeat) show of hands for interest in a Group Buy for a Gear stick knob?

rx1044.jpg

Image for guidance purposes only

Once we have a list of members wanting the metal knob, I will then look into engraving options.

I cannot guarantee we can get these engraved, or indeed how much extra it will cost. At worst this GB will be for Gear stick knob only.

However if we can get these engraved, options for engraving will be

L Logo

Lexus Logo

LOC Logo

Members who do not wish to go for the engraving option need not do so, but please put your preference down as gear stick knob only, or gear stick knob with engraving.

I am keen to know any sources for these metal knobs, so PM me if you have any. I have one source currently quoting under £20.

And now the science bit

This GB is subject to normal LOC GB terms and conditions. See HERE

If you post suppliers details they may be removed, please therefore send me a PM.

N.B. Silly jokes will be edited. <_<

Aw, can't participate in a Group Buy?

Then you ain't a GOLD member. See HERE for further details.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

So far I've only found one source for a (relatively cheap) plain smooth ball-type gear shift knob.

I've got one being sent to me as we speak, for evaluation.

Next hardest job will be finding a suitable (and again cheap) engraver. So if you can suggest one please let me know.

I'll publicly say this now, that I am not going to have this sorted before Christmas. So if that disappoints any of you then I'm sorry.

Have patience, and please bear with me, and keep adding those names.

The more the merrier...and above all, the cheaper.....

As a guide, the knob with engraving, I'm aiming for a price of under £30.

• 4 weeks later...