Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Airfilter

mrbvg

Hello everybody,

I am looking for quite a time now for an Airfilter for my IS200, but I haven't found one. I found one on Takakaira from TRD, but there are 2 different airfilters, the first cost's 74 USD and the second cost's 823 USD! Can anyone help me with this, because I don't know what het right one is. The correct link is this (you'll have to look for the Altezza) :

http://www.takakaira.com/php/template.php3?id=659&cat=2

If your car is a UK car

with the 2.0 straight six engine then you need to go for the one listed for 1G-FE engine

If you decide to buy one let me know how you get on because I might get one myself;)

i have also been looking for this quite some time now. I have not found any "plug and race" filter, only kits were you have to remove the big plastic cover thing and build a new intake. Correct me if i´m wrong!

sorry i may used the wrong word :(

What i ment was that i´v found kits where you have to remove the plastic cover thing on top of the engine and replace it it with a new one with a sport Airfilter. But i unfortuneatly dont remeber the url :/

G. Goode is Leicester have quoted me £295.00 + VAT & fitting for a HKS racing suction kit, they have the part number for the IS200. Another kit was available for about £100 cheaper, this kit has plastic pipes instead of polished stainless.

FOlks,

I'm going to go down to Graeme Goode tomorrow to make some enquires - is there any particular questions you guys want me to ask and I will post the answers Sat night or Sunday.

Let me know by tonight...

Zee. :tumble:

There are no Lexus parts detailed on the web site, but they tell me they are available. I do not have the part number, but Graham Goode have it recorded as I said there may be a bit of interest in these products. Matt was going to contact them in reference to a club discount, I'm not sure how he got on or if he has made contact yet.

Went down to GG yesterday afternoon and had a chat with one of the guys in the performance section. I gave him a demo of the site as I took my laptop - he loved it!!! Well done Steve, Matt and co.!

Anyway, parts. Basically, he spent ages looking for details on the HKS stuff but couldn't find what he was after (a spec sheet with model numbers, performance stats etc.) so he will be emailing on Monday and I will post all the details.

I asked about group discounts, and he said we can chat further once we know how much interest on a particular item there is. Hope this helps - I'll post more as and when I get it...

Johnny - one of the other guys remembers you!!!

:kiss:

I have received the following from GG today... they are offering a group discount too (YES!!!!) They also offered any of us members who find any parts from TRD or any other jap tuning company and want to see if we can get them here to let them know. If you want to post you're interest here or u2u me, i can co-ordinate things... Well I hope this helps - I think I got a result !!!!

here are the hks products available for the is200 lexus.

Racing suction kit : 1508-ST001 £295.00

Exhaust parts:

Hiper muffler £335.00

Hiper muffler (Ti-Tip) £350.00

Drager type 2 £335.00

Exhaust manifold:

Super Header £575.00 (approx)

Racing Header £715.00 (approx)

Lowering springs £295.00

Coilover kit £1485.00

Oil cooler kit £450.00

Hks super filter £28.50