Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Gurns Lexus Gs300

THE GURNS

Hi guys/gals,I have been lurking on here since buying our GS300 last July,I have had problems registering but have now sorted the problem,I bought P462YYJ off eBay because we needed a runabout for the wife Tina to commute the 5 or 6 miles up the Valley,I must admit to not looking for a Lexus as I don't (didn't) like automatic cars,I put a bid on the car after an afternoon at the pub,never a good idea! :shifty: Imagine my surprise at winning a MOT'd and taxed Lexus gs300 for £400!!!I broke the news to the Mrs and said that we would collect and pay for the car then bring it home and break it for spares hopefully making back my £400 but when we got there the car was FAR too good to break and after a quick test drive we brought it home,it drives fabulously and has some real grunt which I didn't expect.The chap I bought it from was a mechanic and had just changed the oil and filter and he even left 1/4 of a tank of petrol in there.

We have owned it for over a Year now and it flew through it's MOT with no advisories,I have fitted 4 new tyres and loads of fuel but that's it,we absolutely love the car,it's so easy/lazy to drive :shifty:

Here are a few pics from when we bought it.

SDC12296.jpg

SDC12295.jpg

SDC12290.jpg

SDC12292.jpg

I have a slight brake issue at the moment for which I will start a seperate thread in the brakes forum.

Thanks for looking. :flowers:

Thanks guys,I have had a look through the forums and it seems like you are all car mad :shifty: great stuff,the lads at work reckon I go from one extreme to the other when I took the Lexus into work,they are probably right because I usually use this

rod509r.jpg

I love the way the Lexus drives,never thought I would enjoy an auto but it's superb,I don't get to drive it much,I have to prise the keys from the Mrs clutches to get a drive!! :msn-oh::shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links