Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cluster Bulbs- Where To Get

Rem Zuk

Hey guys,

recently one of the A/C control unit lights went down. Just spent an hour on the internet- and I can't seem to find any place to get new ones... I don't want upgrades, I like original look, maybe someone knows a magic place where those ones are sold?

Wanted bulbs:

AC control unit, orange one from the bottom

Map light (did not check Halford's yet, but all glass parts seem to be smaller...)

Of course there is a fare big chance of me not knowing how to use internet...

post-46963-0-35640200-1410804944_thumb.j

I use Roy's Toyota in Norwich, still wondering if I can trust Dingles with a service to keep my FLSH lol What Lexus do you have I'll keep an eye out for you, I live out Acle way but plenty of friends in stalham!

Hi guys, I had this issue with mine, the buttons for the heated seats, TRC, headlight level, headlight washers and rear fog had all blown.

These are grain of wheat bulbs, I ordered 50 from eBay from china for £7, ok these take couple weeks to get here to the UK but much cheaper than going to auto accessory shop.

The grain of wheat bulbs un-twist from the bulb holder itself and then you can pull the bulb out, slide new bulb in and re-twist the wire in place, sorted.

I done all my bulbs for £7, when auto accessory shop was charging £1.50 a bulb. OK I havent done the heater controls as these wasn't blown but I've already opened it up and they are the same type of bulb, so the same principle applys.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I had this issue with mine, the buttons for the heated seats, TRC, headlight level, headlight washers and rear fog had all blown.

These are grain of wheat bulbs, I ordered 50 from ebay from china for £7, ok these take couple weeks to get here to the UK but much cheaper than going to auto accessory shop.

The grain of wheat bulbs un-twist from the bulb holder itself and then you can pull the bulb out, slide new bulb in and re-twist the wire in place, sorted.

I done all my bulbs for £7, when auto accessory shop was charging £1.50 a bulb. OK I havent done the heater controls as these wasn't blown but I've already opened it up and they are the same type of bulb, so the same principle applys.

Got an eBay link mate? Not sure on the size!