Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Ishaq said:

Denso all the way. 22" Drivers and 20" Passenger. Tried Bosch and in the bin after two weeks.

Had Denso before but thought I would try Bosch as they were cheaper, maybe false economy then, just waiting for the two week period to elapse now then, lol

I've got bosch on mine, actually seem pretty good, no noise clear well so no complaints here, only miss a bit on the top left of screen if it doesn't get enough screen wash on it...they whereon the car when I got it so I imagine are approx 6 months old.

Nick 

Just to go back to Tim's post - sounds to me as if the problem is deposits on the screen - maybe wax polish, silicone, old Rain-X or oil. I would go in for a deep clean of the screen before changing blades, but be aware that the blades may be contaminated too now. Try vinegar and newspaper, purpose made screen cleaner or even an aggressive glass polish.

Just cleaned using vinegar see how they perform before I change them. Like Johnatg said just dirt,oil and contamination on blades, if can b cleaned using vinegar, then no need to change. Lot of dirt came off blades this just little bit IMG-20170124-WA0006.jpeg

• 1 year later...