Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance Time Again!

dave1

Well, got my renewal quote yesterday from Churchill. £198 with £350 voluntary excess plus £200 compulsory. Phoned them after checking their website and getting quote "reserved for new customers".

Phoned them and happy to say that my renewal has now gone through with £200 compulsory excess and NO voluntary excess for£152.64. I always do this at renewal for both cars and also home insurance and always save quite a bit.

LV have been my insurer of choice for last 5 years as always provided lowest quote - compared to other reputable insurers. Same outcome from this years round of market testing but still looking at over £330 for my 300h - the 200d was about £10 cheaper last year.

Looking at John's price for GS, I can only assume it is because I have business cover as well. Any members having better quotes than me for 300h FSport with business use?

• 3 weeks later...

LV have been my insurer of choice for last 5 years as always provided lowest quote - compared to other reputable insurers. Same outcome from this years round of market testing but still looking at over £330 for my 300h - the 200d was about £10 cheaper last year.

Looking at John's price for GS, I can only assume it is because I have business cover as well. Any members having better quotes than me for 300h FSport with business use?

I used to be with LV for 4 years running until they let me down with their renewal. Been switching every year ever since. Currently with quotemehappy.com for the RX. Came out at £470 including business use and 10k a year so pretty chuffed considering LV were asking for £600+

The IS300h has been coming at £550 for the wife here at 5k a year. Awkwardly the IS250 came up at £350 wtf