Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lo peeps! I'm new here, so cut me some slack please if I turn some established protocols into roadkill!

I need to either get rid of my current GS300 and get another, or keep the one I have and makes some mods. My inclination at the moment is to keep the one I have - it has only done 63k and is in really nice condition, so why change? I have read about some of the mods discussed in these forums and I'm interested, but I am worried about the insurance implications.

Does anyone have any practical experience of how insurers view suspension, induction system changes etc? I am currently with Norwich Union paying £600 pa for fully comp (all no claims, clean licence etc) and don't want to see the price go up any!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

TL.

PS I joined gold two minutes after registering here, so I'll find out what's in there once I've had my Admin approval :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links