Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Front Foglight Cree Led Bulbs Issue

mista_khan

Hi

my front foglights never worked since I bought the car, the driver side was yellow and filled with water so I found a cleaner one local and swapped it over.

I ordered hb4 9006 cree LED bulbs for the is200, ive fitted them both in, when I turn on foglights, the light come on the dash, I hear the relay make a sound but fogs are not lighting up. ive also swapped the bulbs around etc

ive also checked the fuse in the passenger side footwell, the 7.5a fuse is intact.

What else could it be that's stopping the foglights from turning on?

cheers

hey @jomo

tried that too, flipped it 180 degrees to check if its the opposite connection, but never worked, could it be the foglight wiring from behind the front bumper is loose or damaged?

@jomo

hey bud, ive tried that last week, both bulbs work fine , it defo the one side on the car which isn't working, just not sure if its the connector or the wiring itself as its hard for me to trace the wiring of the fogs

With little or no tools to test or trace a faulty wire your best taking it to an auto elccy and get them to check it out for you. Or if theres another member local to you who can help out, auto ecclys your best bet!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links