Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Emblem Replacement

Hi!

Has anyone here replaced the outer emblems/texts with Harrier ones?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OEM-JDM-TOYOTA-HARRIER-REAR-EMBLEM-SET-OF-3-FOR-LEXUS-RX-330-350-GENUIE-/221531121458

Edit:

I found some threads, the search function worked badly as it uses google engine, script blocker stopped showing any results in search.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/25214-replacing-front-grille-emblem/

Has anyone done the grill replacement to get the Toyota sign not the Harrier in the front?

• 1 month later...

I did front too. The emblem is Toyota original item but no part number for it. It fits only for the non-hybrid grille so I got aftermarket one. Both grille and emblem is attached with nuts and screw so it is more reversible than the rear emblem.

13618294.t.jpg13618292.t.jpg13618291.t.jpg

13618290.t.jpg13618293.t.jpg

Totally over my head.........sorry.

I went with this one to local inspection, your term was Mot?

They asked about the Toyota logos that is it some weird joke? ;)

I look this the same as they in Japan changes Lexus badges in Toyotas and once more this car is Harrier too. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Harrier

I

remember I used to have a Mk I Cavelier coupe with a body kit &

Opel badges on ... I was forever getting pulled by the police for it not

saying Vauxhall ,,, lol

I have see here few Opel Vectras (B 95-02 model) that have Vauxhall grille.

Most people do it the other way around with imported Harriers. They want to be seen in a Lexus rather than a Toyota as it is marketed as a higher luxury brand. It is like taking badges of an Audi A3 and replacing with VW Golf ones.

• Like 1

Most people do it the other way around with imported Harriers. They want to be seen in a Lexus rather than a Toyota as it is marketed as a higher luxury brand. It is like taking badges of an Audi A3 and replacing with VW Golf ones.

True I agree but Rx is quite rare here. I don't know other in my town. And replacement is affected by those cars I owned before Rx (2pcs Corolla, 2pcs Hiace, 2pcs Previa, 2pcs Rav4)

True I agree but Rx is quite rare here. I don't know other in my town. And replacement is affected by those cars I owned before Rx (2pcs Corolla, 2pcs Hiace, 2pcs Previa, 2pcs Rav4)

When you say "quite rare here" where exactly is "here" ... ?

When you say "quite rare here" where exactly is "here" ... ?

Sorry other uk location placement (I added about me info) does not tell much but rare in Finland. And in countryside even rarer tan capital area. During three months owning this I haven't met other Rx while driving mine.

• Like 1

But I thought the Harrier in Japan had its very own emblem design and did not use the Toyota badge (or how I remember it from my last trip), so you've taken it down two notches I guess :whistling:

:D

They do, funnily enough it's a Harrier bird of prey. I think its only on the front, the rear has a standard Toyota T

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links