Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Deliveries Of The Nx

So this forum is very quiet in terms of folk saying they're awaiting delivery. Given that Lexus have said there are some 800 pre orders for this car is figured we'd see a bit more traffic in here.

So who's ordered and awaiting delivery.. And what's your date?

Gutted .. mines delayed by about 4 weeks. Although they do think it will move forward again - but now I've got a date of 5th December.

Do all the NX's get built in the Kanda factory in Japan ?

I have ordered a 300h premier in titanium with the Ivory interior - mine should be ready 21st November. The gadgets are just amazing.

I am slightly anxious about buying a brand new car as i do love my GS300 se-l but i dont love the fact that every petrol station in my area invites me to their christamas lunch and the £475 road tax. i went to a couple of garages and one had sold its quota already

So first one on the road this morning in Basingstoke. Black, with ivory leather. Very smart.

Sounds like a nice colour combo although maybe a tad hard work to keep clean, in and out....

I agree. Saw a titanium one and a metallic /pearl white (can't remember the name of the colour) with red/black leather at my local dealership a couple of weeks ago. Both looked nice. The titanium colour suits the car well.

So first one on the road this morning in Basingstoke. Black, with ivory leather. Very smart.

Sounds like a nice colour combo although maybe a tad hard work to keep clean, in and out....

I know what you mean but i do actually enjoy cleaning the car. I do no cleaning around the house but the car is a different matter all together. I thought the black leather just looked to funereal especially with the f sport as the roof lining is black as well

Got mine yesterday 300h f sport

awesome

How much mpg does it really give you on local road and on motorway speed say 90 and if you turn to sport mode then how much

Youll be looking at maybe 38mpg tops. In my RX I get about 28mpg but then I do drive with a lead foot. Ive achieved 35mpg on the motorway before though so its entirely possible to get higher than what you get usually, it just takes way too much dedication

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is still a bit quiet and i still haven't seen one on the roads.

How are IGB1 and Jonathon Smith getting on with their NX's as they picked theirs up in October?

Mine should be at the dealership on 20th November

How are IGB1 and Jonathon Smith getting on with their NX's as they picked theirs up in October?

Jonathan Smith appears to be selling his NX300h on Autotrader for £44k lol

Hi,

My 300 Premier in Titanium with Black interior turned up a day earlier than promised. Due to business travel etc I have only managed just over 300 miles so far.

The car is everything I expected, drive much smoother than I expected after having seen some less than impressive reports in the motoring press.

Still have not got to grips with all of the gadgets yet but nothing seems over complicated.

Very happy with the purchase.

Congratulations! Glad you're happy with your purchase. Never understood these bad reviews for the NX.

One review apparently said it's not "sporty" and young/youngish people should look elsewhere! Whatever that means.

I'm 36 and I loved it😀

• 3 weeks later...