Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is 250 F Sport Owner - Hello Forum Members

BillyCam

Well, been looking at C class and Audi A4's recently, but went to look at a 12 plate Is 250 F sport yesterday at Lexus Nottingham and after a test drive, had to have!

Collect my car next weekend and just cannot wait, can't speak highly enough about the experience of dealing with this dealership.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I have used Lexus Nottingham a few times and as you say they are very nice people to deal with although I tend to go to Derby on the whole.

The IS250 has a very good reputation,so enjoy the Lexus experience.

I would imagine the worst bit is now having to wait a week until collection,a bit like Christmas Eve many years ago :)

Feel free to post up some pictures when you get the car.

Thanks Steve and yes, you are right about the waiting, could have collected early this coming week, but will be in Aberdeen all week and cannot get it until next weekend.

I went into Lexus Derby, they had one although slightly older and many more miles. Loved everything about the car.

Billy

Traded my old car in towards this new one and to be honest, I paid the screen price as it had just been reduced. I'm happy with the final price.

what was the screen price? and what miles are on her

Picked her up this morning... Well chuffed, drove from Nottingham to Doncaster to see my Daughter and then up to Aberdeen, 456 miles and according to the screen, I still had 36 miles left... Did one reset, at Penrith, averaged 39.2 mpg tank average 37.4... Really pleased, only gripe was satnav had a mind of its own wanting to take me off the A90 at every opportunity...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links