Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Congrats, looks really good, what colour is that? Sorry to hear about the phone issues, what was the problem? How does the AVS improve the ride?

Sorry about all the questions!!

Congrats, looks really good, what colour is that? Sorry to hear about the phone issues, what was the problem? How does the AVS improve the ride?

Its Mercury Grey is it not? Looks great by the way. Im just disappointed at how they refuse to offer options such as the ML and HUD on the F Sport. Thats my main reason for not getting one!

Hopefully theyll add them on the 200t!

Its Mercury Grey is it not? Looks great by the way. Im just disappointed at how they refuse to offer options such as the ML and HUD on the F Sport. Thats my main reason for not getting one!

Hopefully theyll add them on the 200t!

And no memory or ventilated seats.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Mercury Grey

HUD not needed and the stereo is excellent ML overpriced

Heated steering wheel would be nice in winter and ventilated in summer tho!

The AVS seems to give much more certainty and seems less fidgety than the non AVS i tried at the dealer

Phone problem is with Lexus connected - it may be an IOS8 issue though apparently apple have IOS 8.1 out on Monday - see then if better

Have uploaded the connected info on here too

Had an RX450 before - soon much better

:)

Phone problem is with Lexus connected - it may be an IOS8 issue though apparently Apple have IOS 8.1 out on Monday - see then if better

I've used the connected services etc with Iphone on latest iOS and no difference. Works fine for me.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

looks good, great colour choice :D .

How does AVS work on the NX? Same as IS? Mine it softens off the normal modes and stiffens up in Sport+.

Iphone issues, there are settings in the phone i think which need to be set to get it to work, "show notifications" is one and im sure ive read more people had success with wifi hotspot than Bluetooth.

Have you entered your portal login details into the car?

Its still a PITA that they dont offer these things even as options. Im surprised of the lack of 18" wheels that they get in the US. I prefer one colour instead of 2 so I would have liked that one but once again, refused as even an option!

Mercury Grey

HUD not needed and the stereo is excellent ML overpriced

Heated steering wheel would be nice in winter and ventilated in summer tho!

The AVS seems to give much more certainty and seems less fidgety than the non AVS i tried at the dealer

Phone problem is with Lexus connected - it may be an IOS8 issue though apparently Apple have IOS 8.1 out on Monday - see then if better

Have uploaded the connected info on here too

Had an RX450 before - soon much better

And I still refuse to believe the ML is overpriced, its only like £750 if you try hard enough :P

I dont get why we have different country options

Surely its easier to have one international options list!!

The AVS though is awesome could see how it might be fidgety without it - and in sport mode the engine seems to get a sound change - gruffer

The fake engine noise from the ASC is increased when you go from Normal to Sport. The sound can be adjusted by the switch on the left hand side of the steering column, about knee height, if you haven't found it. Some love it some hate it.

As for the options, the Lexus marketing guru's seem convinced they need to be varied from region to region.

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

I dont get why we have different country options

Surely its easier to have one international options list!!

The AVS though is awesome could see how it might be fidgety without it - and in sport mode the engine seems to get a sound change - gruffer

The fake engine noise from the ASC is increased when you go from Normal to Sport. The sound can be adjusted by the switch on the left hand side of the steering column, about knee height, if you haven't found it. Some love it some hate it.

As for the options, the Lexus marketing guru's seem convinced they need to be varied from region to region.

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

I love how the USA get F Sport packages 1 and 2. The latter includes ALL the goodies!

My understanding is that Lexus GB are aggressively targeting a high percentage of all sales to be the Premium grade, essentially forcing owners to upgrade due to the lack of options on the lower grades.

Risky manoeuvre in my books. Some will just not buy the car and go searching elsewhere. Especially if its not possible to have the F Sport package + the goodies

My understanding is that Lexus GB are aggressively targeting a high percentage of all sales to be the Premium grade, essentially forcing owners to upgrade due to the lack of options on the lower grades.

Risky manoeuvre in my books. Some will just not buy the car and go searching elsewhere. Especially if its not possible to have the F Sport package + the goodies

Agreed and I don't really understand it. Somebody looking for an F Sport probably doesn't want the Premier, and if you allowed options and loaded up an F Sport the price would be near the Premier anyway so no real loss in revenue to Lexus.

With Toyota's just in time manufacturing they don't need to produce batch runs of Premier models to keep costs down, every car on the production line can be a different spec and colour.

There's always variants that have options that are only available on that variants... Lexus is no different to other marques.

I ordered the F Sport as I wanted the grille.. But would've liked the memory seats and HUD. Shame.. But that's life.

There's always variants that have options that are only available on that variants... Lexus is no different to other marques.

I ordered the F Sport as I wanted the grille.. But would've liked the memory seats and HUD. Shame.. But that's life.

Only issue is, If I spent £40k on a vehicle, I wouldnt want any remorse afterwards, hence the NX is a no go

Only issue is, If I spent £40k on a vehicle, I wouldnt want any remorse afterwards, hence the NX is a no go

Back in the day the most important features for me were air con and an auto box. Nowadays I'm moaning about memory ventilated seats not being available.

Agreed but the F Sport isn't normally that limited in options, not on the IS or the RX.

If you can select ventilated seats as an option on a £28k IS I expect to be able to do the same on a £37k NX.