Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

worlds youngest lexus fan

My son is 2 years old and I think he may be the worlds youngest lexus fan. When he joins team lexus in 15 years time, his user name will be L3X LG as his name is Louis Glimstead.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When we are driving along, if he sees a lexus he starts shouting and pointing just like I did when I was young. Is anybody else on here as sad as me, as I still do that now.

Hello I am L3X JGs wife. Thank *** for that, I thought I was just married to a one off lexus mad man.

Everytime we go on a journey, he says "there's one" "there's an IS, there's a GS there's an LS, there's another IS and another and another". So I take it that IS's are very popular. I can see why because I loved driving the IS when we had one.

At least now I know he's not alone in doing this.

:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by L3X JG

Hello I am L3X JGs wife. Thank *** for that, I thought I was just married to a one off lexus mad man.

Welcome - it's great to see you taking an interest. My wife loves my car, but is definitely a member of the "I dunno what all the fuss is about" club and the "it's got a wheel on each corner brigade".

My youngest son (aged 1) loves my car too - but that's cos he doesn't like walking too far!!:lol::lol:

My 7 years old daughter has the username "lexusgirl" on any childrens web-sites she goes to. She loves our IS200 because "it's got cup holders at the back and everything..." hmmm... She wants a car "with no roof" so she's hoping for an SC430 next. Yea me too..:rolleyes:

I always wave at other Lexus drivers (especially ones in Sapphire Blue IS200 Sports)...I guess a throw back from student days and VW Bug Fests. I tend to get looks that question if I should be behind the wheel of the car!

My son is now nearly 13 weeks old and my husband is already pointing out cars to him. I think his first words will be car related...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links