Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Review your Dealer Part II

Steve

To help us become an informative site we need members to place their dealer and their Lexus reviews.

So I have decided that I am going to run a prizedraw for members that do a review on both their dealer and their Lexus.

All names will be placed in a hat and to be drawn out by someone at the meet.

Whats the deal?

Prizes are:

1 years free Gold Membership with free stickers etc.

Rules:

-Must be a residant in the Uk or Ireland

- Only one username will be entered into the hat in case you decide to do multiple posting

- When you have posted your review you must report it here in this thread

- no signing up for multiple membership and doing reviews... I am not that stupid! :kiss:

- Already subscribed members get an additional year free with benefits

- We can disqualify you at anytime if we see fit.

So lets see some of your posts here then guys.

Cheers :eyes:

PS

Dealer reviews link:

http://teamlexus.co.uk/review/dealer/

Review your lexus:

http://teamlexus.co.uk/cgi-bin/review/starsreview/stars.pl

For those who have already done both please add your username and name below.

I am going to up the stakes on this competition to get your reviews.

We are going to be choosing cars for the 2003 Lexus Owners Club Calendar and for those who have written a good review on both car and dealer will go in the hat to be chosen to have their car featured on the Lexus owners club calendar.

WE WANT YOUR REVIEWS!

I've posted mine....

PS. Good tip - if you have no joy from the individual garages, contact Lexus UK - it's amazing how that helps ensure you get good service...! Octogon Lexus in Bracknell may just redeem themselves yet. If they do, I'll update my review.

I contacted Lexus UK about an on going problem I have with my car. All they did is get the dealer to call me, they didn't follow it up and the problem still isn't completely solved.

Steve, do you really want more reviews of the IS200?? And I'm sure you don't want my high mileage worn out car on your calendar!

I've reviewed the dealer though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links