Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Value Tracking...

After a quick look the things I noticed were-

wheels need a refurb, although this might be included in the price!

Could do with a detail as there are a few light scratches, none that noticeable though.

The interior looked really good apart from the drivers seat, just wear on the side bolster.

hope this helps a bit.

Forgot to mention. I got over £2200 knocked off the screen price for a quick sale!

Spot on! You can currently get at least £2k off any screen price at all Lexus dealers at the moment.

That Chester one has been hanging around for the best part of a year, maybe longer. They always seem to have steep prices on everything at Chester, but seem comfortable with that approach. If it works, then good luck to them.

That Chester one has been hanging around for the best part of a year, maybe longer. They always seem to have steep prices on everything at Chester, but seem comfortable with that approach. If it works, then good luck to them.

Surprised they will not take any money off that one..it has been hanging around a while.

This one seems cheap and from a quick look seems a bargain

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511198838830?radius=1501&postcode=so171sd&model=is_f&search-target=usedcars&page=1&sort=default&quicksearch=true&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&make=lexus&logcode=p

I can see a scuff or two on the front but apart from that it seems like a lot of car for the money.

Surprised they will not take any money off that one..it has been hanging around a while.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511198838830?radius=1501&postcode=so171sd&model=is_f&search-target=usedcars&page=1&sort=default&quicksearch=true&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&make=lexus&logcode=p

I can see a scuff or two on the front but apart from that it seems like a lot of car for the money.

That's the manky ex police car that got it's own thread. Went for about £13k on eBay.

Just looked at the Autotrader one, think that maybe the police one re advertised without that info, I'd do my research on this particular one first,......like they say "u get wot u pay for"......if it's cheap, it's cheap for a reason

That's the manky ex police car that got it's own thread. Went for about £13k on eBay.

Got you..so not that much of a bargain then.

Having read the listing again this did make me laugh

'THIS CAR COMES WITH NO PREVIOUS OWNERS'....well apart from the Police I suppose.

Part of me is intrigued by that car ...you could recently buy model cars of it on eBay and it is a unique vehicle and part of the ISF's history. If I was nearby I might be tempted to go for a test in it to see how it drives, I'm guessing badly though. Funny how they don't show the missing exhaust piece either.

Having read the listing again this did make me laugh

'THIS CAR COMES WITH NO PREVIOUS OWNERS'....well apart from the Police I suppose.

Part of me is intrigued by that car ...you could recently buy model cars of it on ebay and it is a unique vehicle and part of the ISF's history. If I was nearby I might be tempted to go for a test in it to see how it drives, I'm guessing badly though. Funny how they don't show the missing exhaust piece either.

I check every now and then on the eBay auction to see if any feedback has been left by the 'buyer'...

£140 for 5lts of oil for an F, I can't honestly see the old bill using it, I dare say it's been serviced regularly, oil is better than no oil, but can only imagine them using a fully synthetic one across the board for ALL their vehicles, I'd be VERY VERY WAREY with this, OR ANY high performance x old bill car

Just to reassure those of you that are worried about high mileage, mine has over 113k on the clock (09 plate) not that you would ever know if you drove it. It has two years Lexus warranty on it, has FLSH and I may sell next summer at 120k on the clock and with the 60k big service done it will simply fly off the shelf to anyone who buys on condition and knows these cars. Unless you are a complete nutcase or own a petrol station you cannot drive those kinds of miles at high speed. I bought mine from a multi millionaire self employed businessman and the high mileage was the attraction for me because it was obvious the car had to be used mainly for crusing up and down the motorway - the price I paid was of course lower due to the mileage and that will be the same if and when I sell it on.

I'm not sure what the values will do and frankly I don't care - it's impossible to second guess the market, you should buy with your heart, these cars are amazing and if you buy on condition you will be fine. I have always bought cars privately and never had an issue - you can usually tell the genuine folk from the shysters and of course only nice people drive a Lexus!

So for those of you that are unsure, do not hesitate and follow your heart - you won't regret it!

I don't honestly know, only what was purchased from Lexus, had the 60k service done last service n Chris said that it runs on "liquid gold".....he said £140 for oil alone, what I do know is it has genuine Lexus parts and I didn't pay Lexus rates for labour, it's it's first non Lexus service, BUT I intend to keep the car n not sell, so knowing it's all the right parts is sufficient for me and the added bonus of him being a family friend with all the correct equipment is that's it's been done properly, and will exceed any maindealers honesty and work carried out on it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links