Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Value Tracking...

The reviews show if you sit behind the driver there is zero leg room. Especially compared to the isf.

Stu

It does depend on the height of the driver...I wouldn't want anyone older than about 4 to sit behind me in an RCF.

Jesus you guys sound like you work for Auto Express, its obviously not as big as the IS-F in the back but it looks cosy rather than useable.

Cosy is one word for it I suppose...and how dare you insult me by saying I work for Auto Express :msn-oh:

Jesus you guys sound like you work for Auto Express, its obviously not as big as the IS-F in the back but it looks cosy rather than useable.

Sorry, usable for cats and back packs :)

Another hypothesis: I've noticed the reviews for the RC-F seem to be accompanied by references to the IS-F. So, not only is it back in the spotlight, but many of the memories of the IS-F expressed in print seem to be fond ones compared to generally neutral ones for the RC-F. And of course EVO raved about it as a used buy a few months back.

So warm memories and greater attention = higher prices.

I like this game; talking up the value of my car...

Apparently the RC-F will be a limited supply, with only 170 allocated to the UK. Not surprising really as that figure isn't a lot less than the IS-F sales in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently the RC-F will be a limited supply, with only 170 allocated to the UK. Not surprising really as that figure isn't a lot less than the IS-F sales in the UK.

Had a look round the RCF in the dealer today. I might have misunderstood but the sales bloke said 200 for the year of which around 50 have been assigned to dealers leaving them with 150 to sell brand new which is apparently about 3 per dealer. They've sold one already.

I hope they sell well and the f brand continues to grow in prestige. Lexus reliabikity with f performance is a wonderful combination and will no doubt see me in another f model at some point after I sell my isf.

• 2 weeks later...

Lexus Leeds got low mileage 2008 one up for £20995. Hope this will shake up the market a bit and get the overpriced ones lowered and finally they might start selling.

Lexus Leeds got low mileage 2008 one up for £20995. Hope this will shake up the market a bit and get the overpriced ones lowered and finally they might start selling.

That is a bargain whereas Cheltenham have a 2012 Mesa Red for £45K. That seems a touch pricey even with the low mileage.

I don't think there is Stu

I did a list at the beginning of December when I was actively looking for one. Looking at the list now 7 of them are still for sale (there were only 9 on the list to begin with).

But are they though?

If you compare M3 and C63 prices, I don't feel the majority of IS-F's are overpriced.

Would also seem the IS-F's are largely lower mileage than the others as well.

It's all a question of what people are willing to pay.

At less than a fully spec'd new Focus, I still think these are great value for money. :)

But are they though?

If you compare M3 and C63 prices, I don't feel the majority of IS-F's are overpriced.

Would also seem the IS-F's are largely lower mileage than the others as well.

It's all a question of what people are willing to pay.

At less than a fully spec'd new Focus, I still think these are great value for money. :)

Contradiction there, people appear to not be willing to pay the current prices, as alot of the cars for sale have been for an extended period, hence why i said that some of them are a little over priced currently.

I think the price of C63 or M3s is very relevant, but perhaps in the oposite way. Entry level for E92 M3s and C63s has reduced considrbaly over the last few years when it appears IS-F prices have stayed strong looking at todays asking prices. Perhaps thats why they aren't shifing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links