Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

225/45 R18 Fit?

jrsimon27

igino what do you mean? the Is 200 with the tte body kit were fitted with 225.40.18's so 225.45.18 should not be a problem,In all the IS 200 came in 3 wheel sizes -16,17 and 18

But i prefer this tire then the other ones cause when you go in a pothole you have a better chance at saving the rims and the tires from damages also the ride quality went up it feels more smooth the ride.

• 1 year later...

If it doesnt fit at the rear you can have the lip cut away which gives you extra space and is very cheap to do. I know we are all different which is a good thing but to me the car doesnt look right. the front is ok but there is still that gap at the rear which i have never been a fan of. try putting a couple of breeze blocks in the boot and stand back and have a look and you will find it sits flatter and the gaps are the same front and rear. To me the standard car looks very odd with the wheel/arch gaps and it looks so much better when you lower it properly, but hey that's just me. Mine doesn't catch anywhere on coilovers and 225/40/18's on 8 1/2 inch rims with the correct offsets.