Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where To Get Part Numbers To Order From Amayama

Samui10

Any one know a source of part numbers (rx350 se-l 2006) Trying to oder from Amayama to save some money on these rear disc dust covers/backplates ?

It seems they are bout 70 quid ish a pair (quoted by previous forum users) from AMAYAMA but around £900+ direct from Lexus, A Huge Diff for a bit of powder coated pressed steel. (£354 =vat each, quite astonishing))))))))

I have mailed for part numbers ( VIN supplied) them but no response after 2 days.

Thought it worth a try if i can actually offer the part numbers I'm looking for.....the parts are as follows...just incase anyone has a source !

O/side backing plate

N/side Backing plate

Front caliper slider pins (top and bottom)

Rear Caliper slider pins (top and bottom)

Front Grill Rubber

(( Ordered a set of rear discs and pads before i found out about Amayama ..!! ))

Any help is much appreciated, i suspect the local lexus dealer will not be keen to give out part numbers...are they obliged to do so..anyone know ??

Cheers

G

thanks Chris, thought this was perfect but ....when you go into the "exploded" parts view for the rears....the dust covers aren't shown for the rear despite being mentioned in the title heading.

The front covers are shown and numbered. ..but not the flaming rears !!

"the law of sods strike again !!"

tried that site and same story.....all parts itemised and listed other then the rear disc covers/back plates....maybe I'm just not ....seeing it...!!

front covers are there and listed ....rears are nowhere to be seen ....seems bonkers !

thanks for your help Chris

You're not going mad, I have access to toyodiy and it's the same. Mentions dust covers in the heading for the rear brakes but shows nothing on the exploded or listing.

One thing to add to your list is 2 of 47769-33020 these are the little rubber bushes that are fitted to the 2 top slider pins on the front brakes only.

cheers steve....i did actually add the rubbers to a list i queried on Japan-parts.eu ...which is easy to use...simply highlight part number and click query option and it add to your list...a bit like adding to basket when online shopping elsewhere.

I have no idea how to get these part numbers tho....other than coax my lexus dealership to give them out.

Open to suggestion tho ....

thanks

steve, thanks mate,,,found them on the Japan-Parts.eu site but for some reason the item appears as part of the "parking brake cable assembly" exploded views, rather than the one that actually mentions the darn thing ...but hey....!!

bumped in my VIN number etc and it appears this is the right one for my car, was worried about using Rx330 variants from the US sights....as didn't fancy sending them back to Japan (or UAE) if ordered form Amayama !

thanks for the help guys !!

ok...just done a quick pricing with Amayama, actually coming in at £90.04 each plus import tax, these are quoted at £354 +vat from Lexus Dealership (£435 each approx) Just need to see what the tax is .....tho previous post have said its nothing like the US taxes so...fingers crossed.

will follow up and let other know how it worked out for future reference ! !

A wee update...got a confirmed pricing back from amayama, £87.82 per side for the rear dust covers, Lexus UK really are £354 + Vat..approx £425 each for these bits of pressed steel.

I ordered..... a full set of Sliders, front and back, front shim Kit to replace the ones my old Lexus dealership left out and then denied doing so many years ago. A full set of the slider rubber gators and a set of the little slider bushes, and of course a pair of the rear Disc Dust Covers.

All totalled at just under £285 inc delivery of £52.33 ( delivery was much higher (£145) when i included the discs, think this is due to the weight, so prob more economical to go with a good set of aftermarket discs if u need those )

Says ten day delivery but hopefully that might be worst case scenario and they'll arrive sooner.

So anyone looking to refurb their braking system...plan and order in advance and save a fortune on original Toyota parts !!

Just shows the ridiculous tax and mark up we have to suffer in good old blighty !!

The Amayama process is maybe a little bit slow , 3 days from enquiry to getting a confirmed pricing and delivery details, this then allows a confirmed order, but peace of mind by using paypal is a plus, and in my case prob close to a £1000 saving on brake parts....def well worth it i thinks !!

Many thanks to the guys who replied and helped me with part number searches and sources etc ...a great help !!

• 7 months later...

HI Guys,

Just wondered if anyone can help with a part number for a Power Steering Pipe/tube, just discovered I'm leaking fluid on my RX350 SE-L.

Looked on Japan-Parts and I'm looking for the long thin pipe (metal) thats attached to part number 44416, when i google this part it shows just the rubber (thicker) tube on the JP diagram.

On the actual car its the pipe that runs from front to back, around 45cm long, just above the engine stone guard behind the O/S front wheel and then turns around 90 degrees towards the N/S wheel.

Can i buy just the metal pipe or is it a best to replace the whole pipe system job ? The rest of the pipework looks ok other than just this length for some reason.

Cheers

G

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links