Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Lottery Syndicate

AltezzaScott

I am really suprised that there isn`t a LOC Lottery Syndicate, i wonder how many people would be interested???

COME OF MODERATORS/CHAIRPEOPLE etc OF LOC

LETS WIN US SOME MONEY....

Maybe set up direct debits for 1 pound a week off the interested people, there is enough of us on here to win some good old fashioned coinage.

I think some ideas should be thrown intot he cooking pot.

If winnings are to be pooled back into the syndicate for next weeks tickets, then what is the winning limit before payout.

Or all winings are put into a pot and then at the end of the quarter what ever winings are there the syndicate has a get together or outing of somekind.

Who will do all the admin.

My Dad runs one of these (or did)...

You wouldnt believe the amount of work it takes, its very time consuming.

The moderators dedicate enough time to the club, is it fair to ask them to be up to their necks in Lottery paperwork as well?

Is this a good idea? If our numbers came up, we'd all ditch our lexus's for exotic cars! Would it be the end of LOC?

I can just see me signature of the future...

Honda NSX - For Mondays

Nissan Skyline - For Tuesdays

MB CL55 - For Wednesdays

Porsche 911 GT3 - For Thursdays

Noble M12 - For Fridays

Lexus IS200 - For the weekends

if your serious then i could set up a syndication account.

but does this mean scott would have to take in tickets into the newsagent or is there a way of doing it online?

depends Steve,,

Im happy to go with a lucky dip on the numbers every week.

others will have the same numbers every week i guess.

so we can simply fill out a ticket and post them to scott and he can use these every week, or post on LOC our numbers and he fills out the ticket..

hmmm

syndications i have been in we choose umber and stick with them.

I think there are ways to pay for these properly to be honest...

if we win the millions then we share it right?

LOL.. imagining LS430's all round in the syndication!!! drrooooolllls!

Stick a optional fiver on the annual Gold sub. Buy a line (or more depending on funds) a week. Split any winnings amongst subscribers at Christmas.

One line a week for 52 weeks means only 11 people have to do this for it to be fully funded. 22 people = 2 lines a week, etc.

Any surplus to be used to buy a few lines for the Christmas Rollover special or whatever.

firstly i would like to add that the club will not be participating in such a thing. It would create such a workload everyweek and and we do not want to be held responsible for things like wrong numbers or wrong payouts or even someone scarpering with the 5 million! :whistling:

Feel free to create your own syndicate by all means.. would prolly have a go myself... but to do this with the club backing is not really possible.

Remember that the syndicate must have some sort of rules and regs for syndicates by some sort of contract the group must sign. perhaps someone could research this.

When i say create a syndicate account I mean a seperate account from the club.

just seed read this but one obvious question:

Who pics the numbers?

:o

you pick your own.. just like strawberries..

u mean we've gotta go into a field?

when are numbers in season?

Is this a good idea? If our numbers came up, we'd all ditch our lexus's for exotic cars! Would it be the end of LOC?

I can just see me signature of the future...

Honda NSX - For Mondays

Nissan Skyline - For Tuesdays

MB CL55 - For Wednesdays

Porsche 911 GT3 - For Thursdays

Noble M12 - For Fridays

Lexus IS200 - For the weekends

More like

Mon-LS430

Tue-IS200

Wed-LX470

Thrus-Soarer v8

Fri-Aristo TT

Sat-SC430

Sun-RX330

I would be interested if some does go ahead :ohmy:

Stand Orders to get the money across...

I'd have said the Soarer V8 was more a Friday car meself :winky:

Yup - I'd be up for a slice of the action. Only ever done the lottery about 8 times, but have won a tenner on 3 occasions so I'm already ahead!

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links