Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Look At A Rc Today

i am surprised they haven't put the same engine as mine in the RC, 3.5 v6 hybrid, i may have been tempted, perhaps they might in the future,or perhaps they will go with the new 2ltr turbo engine.

The new red like the new blue is made up of 4 coats of

paint, first undercoat then silver, clear coat, red, clear coat, oven baked

after each coat, trying to touch up a stone chip or scratch is going to be

interesting.

i beleve the new orange is made up of 6 coats with wet sanding in between.

I suspect the carbon V8 version is going to look better. It does hark back to the SC430 a bit too much for me. I prefer the IS-F because it is understated compared to it's capability, fake brake ducts not withstanding. I just wish Lexus hadn't put the fake exhaust tips on the back. Would have been much more of a Q car.

i think it looks good.. it has its own identity on the road it doesnt try to look like Audi, BMW or Merc... i mean look at the merc next to the RC on the first photo and you can see how dull and less interesting the merc looks. the RC is an interesting car to look at... most also go on about fake exhasut tips on the IS-F/RC but i have seen plenty on modern cars. infact the merc next to the RC on the first is also wearing fake exhaust tips. ;)

Yes stu interesting and true comments on many will prefer the isf .horses for courses ,a choice but a lot of money to upgrade from an isf for little gains and looks .buy hey everyone's different so I hope many enjoy the rcf .when the isf first arrived many drooled over it and wanted one ,doesn't seem many are drooling over the rc .i think Lexus should have done a better job ,they have got a solid base with the isf to work off but I think they have spent millions and messed up .

Like Pete says the engine and seats in ours and wehey .

Yes stu interesting and true comments on many will prefer the isf .horses for courses ,a choice but a lot of money to upgrade from an isf for little gains and looks .buy hey everyone's different so I hope many enjoy the rcf .when the isf first arrived many drooled over it and wanted one ,doesn't seem many are drooling over the rc .i think Lexus should have done a better job ,they have got a solid base with the isf to work off but I think they have spent millions and messed up .

Indeed, if thre do produce a monster turbo model i would be interested once someone else has suffered the bulk of the depreciation :)

• Like 1

Indeed, if thre do produce a monster turbo model i would be interested once someone else has suffered the bulk of the depreciation :)
Me too

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links