Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Baby :)

Pp4811

Here is my new car, a 2001 is200 se. Been really well looked after, few little car park dings that need sorting but apart from that perfect. Recently had loads spent on it too! Loving the power and comfort and build quality for an old car! Fitted a k&n panel to give cleaner air as the old one was disgusting despite having full service history!

Mod plans are small:-

Exhaust

Slight drop (maybe sport springs)

Spoiler

Change the colour of the alloys

Thanks for looking!

4570420B-DC56-41C0-89FE-B40C43B78D7C.jpg

24C241FB-D6EE-49B2-89ED-4337B2A9CB18.jpg

E5E8568C-FF25-4EBA-8C3C-B44F1BE0914A.jpg

• Like 1

Lovely, car and great colour. I have one in the same colour so I'm as biased as you Lol. Put on a Sports Grill it will make it look more distinctive. Unfortunately mine does not look as clean or a good as yours. One day I'll get there.

Welcome to the Lexus family. Agree with others, a nice colour and in good condition too.

I lowered mine as I am not a fan of the high stance. Had Eibach's on for a while but the back end still had quite a gap between wheel and arch so have now put coilovers on, which are actually a better ride than the standard shocks/sport Spring set up.

If you do lower it you might want to think about spacers, when i did that earlier this year I wished i had done it years ago as the wheels now fill the arches as they should do.

Have fun and enjoy the car as I am sure you will. Despite it's age it is still the best car I have ever owned.

Nice car and bet colour (same as mine lol).

Also welcome to the club and if you need help or have questions just ask as someone will have the answer or have had the same question before so there's a good chance you'll get your answer soon.

also most of us are on the facebook group LEXUS IS200, pop along.

Looks mint for its age. I had mine for seven and half years 150K miles and only things went wrong were the brake light bulb last year and the Battery, very reliable. Just look after it well and it will look after you. No wonder why few members here have owned more than one IS like me.

• Like 2