Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know where I would begin to look for : side window wind deflectors? I saw then on a gen..2 GS Sport today. I like the look of them, and they are good at cutting down wind noise. My car has an irritating wind noise which has not been cured by renewing the door seal. any ideas guys and gals? :):)

Les - check this out.

150bucks a set sounds like a lot though!

Thanks rodders I agree it sounds like a lot, however I will make some more enquiries.:):)

it is normal when driving at 130 M/h that there's some wind noise

yezzzzzzz

LOL.

It's very quiet, so to speak inside my car Shrek, even driving fast. So maybe check first if there's nothing else you can do about the wind noise.

those deflectors sometimes MAKE noise.!!

think about it

:smug:

Yes Blue Wax you are right. I will check out other options. Its just with the car being so quiet, the wind does spoil an otherwise silent ride:(

i bet if you removed your wing mirrros it would be alot quieter :D

Now this idea I like!!! not only will it be quieter, but with the mirrors removed I will not know if the speed camaras go off. and if I don't know that, I will not worry....... sorted!!!:D:D:D:D:D

We sell them for like 50 or 60 euro's.

really? Richie are they for the MK1 GS though? At that price I would be really interested any more info please?:D:D

• 1 month later...