Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I paid Jonathan a visit this morning to have a look at his new LS. and very tidy to. We had a good chat about all things Lexus etc, etc. Took some photos. Both cars need a good bath. Not easy when used everyday at this time of the year.

post-43837-0-72425700-1417960567_thumb.j

post-43837-0-17414400-1417960623_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks for coming round Tom. Great to see you again and to chat all things Lexus. Hoping to start the work on my car, with the help of Miles, this week and getting her sounding right! Despite a few niggles, still a lovely drive and really pleased I've found another one to enjoy.

• Like 2

There is something quite self satisfying about starting with a filthy car and after an hour or so you have a car that looks like its just stepped out of the showrrom. Hate my cars being dirty. Mike

Good photos and nice to see two parked together.

I rarely see any other LS400s when I am out in mine.

I have found silver to be a very forgiving colour when it comes to not showing up the dirt. It never seems to look as dirty as darker colours do.

Good photos and nice to see two parked together.

I rarely see any other LS400s when I am out in mine.

I have found silver to be a very forgiving colour when it comes to not showing up the dirt. It never seems to look as dirty as darker colours do.

i agree about the colour - my 430 is silver and hides dirt and swirl marks which would normally show up on a dark coloured car

Next time you arrange to meet up give me a shout - mine is the same colour too and I'm only just over the border in Wales!

Gold wheels though......

That would be great! Anyone else in the Cheshire, Stoke, Shropshire, North Wales area?

Hi Guys

Sounds like a great idea I know a good venue as well .

The Mottram Hall spa and golf in Cheshire.

It as a great spa centre for the wives that way we should have no problem dragging them along.

What about next May two nights.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links