Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

And I get told that I am a bit crazy owning multiple cars - my neighbours probably think I am a drug-dealing pimp but I don't mind.

I never get trouble out of anyone :-)

• Like 1

And I get told that I am a bit crazy owning multiple cars - my neighbours probably think I am a drug-dealing pimp but I don't mind.

I never get trouble out of anyone :-)

My son had a Lotus Elise for a time, I told him to be careful where he parked it, but he said no-one dares touch it, they assumed it belonged to a dealer....

and you got them lined in the wrong order

Hi 'mad bloke at the end of the cul-de-sac' (no, I'm not one of your neighbours).

Nice Lexus-line-up, that's an enviable given! However - and I volunteer to be the first to ask/take the bait - what 4th vehicle created that dry patch at the far end?

I'm kinda hopin' you'll say an RX, of course.

surely is should be a LS600H - 2 Litre, then 3l then 4l and finally 5l

and hes go them parked in the wrong order LOL

Well that pic was taken last year,is200 sportcross was nice,but it just gave me the bug for Lexus.so the gs300 (Aristo) was bought cheap with a wheel bearing gone,liked that to until the LS400 came along,IS and Aristo have been sold,as the missus was given me grief,no idea why :whistling:

But this Old Audi fills the gap in the Summer :)

Audi-cabriolet.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If you wanted another Mk111 (95) cheap, thge link on "was 93 a cusp year may be worth looking at. Its owner will be a man after your own heart and he tells me the following about the car which needs a good home. " Hi Stuart, thanks for you response, the car has shed loads of paperwork
with it servicing reciepts, all Lexus books, original unused tool kit, was M.O.T last year and only travelled 150 miles in it since, M.O.T expires June 2015, only advisory rear pads low, mileage 180 thou, drives like new, has two minor dents hardly noticable and a few age related scratches, mechanically A1, interior A1 condition, have a Jag { had them all my life } but to be honest the Lexus is a far more superior car to drive, I have owned both Bentley and Rolls in the past and the Lexus is more than comparable, Nothing ' dodgy ' about the car, its now a case of having 3 cars and a van, which I need to downsize as I am now retired, seems silly to tax and insure vehicles to park outside the house and not actually use. Would appreciate this car going on to a Lexus fan, date
of reg. is 31 03.1995 former keepers 7,, previous reg. which it will revert to is M140YWA, car seems to have spent a lot of time in the Essex
area previously"

He also adds its had three timing belt changes and various other new parts.

Sorry had to break off, Here's more and if you want the landline phone number email me. There is a mobile on his ad.

Quote " has had 3 t/belt changes in its life will have to trawl thru the
paperwork to get dates and mileages, also recent serpentine belt,front
pads. Last year the immobiliser stuck on it cost me over £600 to get
Lexus to remove it on their advice, recent Battery, and a very expensive
alternator. Nothing but praise for Lexus Coventry they are always very
helpful and civilised. Recently changed tyres all round for last m.o.t,
exhaust as new still. This is an ideal car for an enthusiast to go
forwards with, M.O.T history on current M.O.T although I did drive it
forgetting M.O.T had expired for 7 months during 2013. unquote

Anyone interested. Good to see it going to a good home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that pic was taken last year,is200 sportcross was nice,but it just gave me the bug for Lexus.so the gs300 (Aristo) was bought cheap with a wheel bearing gone,liked that to until the LS400 came along,IS and Aristo have been sold,as the missus was given me grief,no idea why :whistling:

Audi-cabriolet.jpg

Slapton sands!! Lovely part of the world. Get down there about 4 times a year.

Audi-cabriolet.jpg

Slapton sands!! Lovely part of the world. Get down there about 4 times a year.

Beautiful part of the world. Mike

Lived down ere all my life and never get tired of such a glorious part of our Island :)

Only down side is CRAP wages !! Coach Builder up in the smoke/midlands etc will be on twice my hourly rate :msn-oh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links