Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do The Mirrors Dip....................

• 5 weeks later...

I have a 300h Fsport with memory seats and the mirrors do not dip when selecting reverse. The camera switches on which is great but the mirrors remain as normal.

Probably something silly that I have mised, only had the car for 5 days.

Ed :whistling:

On the drivers door where the controls are for the mirrors and windows, one of the buttons says auto (I think) you have probably not got that set quite right. Have a play, it's there. On selecting reverse the mirrors will dip. Extremely handy so as to avoid kerbing those lovely wheels. Hope you find it, I'm sorry my reply isn't 100% accurate.

On the drivers door where the controls are for the mirrors and windows, one of the buttons says auto (I think) you have probably not got that set quite right. Have a play, it's there. On selecting reverse the mirrors will dip. Extremely handy so as to avoid kerbing those lovely wheels. Hope you find it, I'm sorry my reply isn't 100% accurate.

The switch is on auto as the mirrors fold in when locked witht he fob. I am sure it is something silly I will keep playing. A new car is like a new toy!!

regards Ed.

The switch is on auto as the mirrors fold in when locked witht he fob. I am sure it is something silly I will keep playing. A new car is like a new toy!!

regards Ed.

I'll try and remember to look in the morning!

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

when in reverse, adjust the mirrors to the angle you want, leave one of them selected. put it in drive, the mirrors should move back to their original position. keep a mirror selected and put in reverse and the mirrors will dip.

if you don't want them to dip just make sure no mirror is selected.

• Like 1

when in reverse, adjust the mirrors to the angle you want, leave one of them selected. put it in drive, the mirrors should move back to their original position. keep a mirror selected and put in reverse and the mirrors will dip.

if you don't want them to dip just make sure no mirror is selected.

Thanks it worked!! Now need to find out how or if the Sat Nav voice can interupt what is playing on the ICE.

Ed :eerrrmm:

Interrupt? Mine never shuts up!

On my previous car when the sat nav spoke it automatically dipped the level of the radio or music playing so I could hear the instruction. Can the system in the Lexus do this?

Ed :innocent:

No it doesn't, know what mean my previous car did it too and it was better.

Best you can hope for is by turning off "Voice guidance on all modes", if you have a non-nav screen showing, you don't get any voices or graphics either though.

Or put the option above on, and turn the voice volume to off, and it will give guidance graphics at every junction, but no voice at all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links