Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Winter Rubber Floor Mats

Winter's not good for my OEM floor mats particularly as they are beige and I've bought in the past some cheap and nasty ones to use in their place but that's just it they look cheap and nasty and are ill fitting.

Popped into my local Aldi today and came out with a set of thick albeit black rubber floor mats,the complete front and rear set.

Unlike most replacement mats these are designed to be trimmed to fit the floor area, important with the LS to avoid fouling the floor mounted accelerator pedal.

Once trimmed they fit quite well,slightly too narrow to hook over the fixings on both sides but I managed to make a hole in the fronts to at least fix them on the outer hooks and they are quite weghty so won't move around

Not bad for around £8.00 for the set, the OEM ones are currently in the bath being cleaned :)

Hi Steve

Glad you posted this, I'm exactly in the same predicament so will be visiting aldi!

Regards

Colin

They are very multi cultural, Chinese made rubber mats, sold by a German company, to British people to fit in their Japanese car :)