Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

56 minutes ago, Greer said:

There's a 2003 430 at link, I noticed seller did not mention air suspension and before I've seen it used as a selling point, worth checking out if someone has interest........107k miles......... £2,950 ............https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201908221406853?advertising-location=at_cars

Its got the buttons for air suspension so I'm guessing it does have it.  Nice looking car!

18 hours ago, Malc said:

this looks stunning, the MOT history's a little challenging though maybe

Looking at my cars last MOT the Rear Brake pipe corroded is flagged, yet Osaka said all looking fine.

Not sure if MOT chaps 'think' it might need a good poke about with to check, or whether there is something specific they see, which means they know the pipe is going to need doing some time soon.

Some of the other advisories on the 430 would have me jacking it up to have a good look, and that engine light !!!!, especially as it was flagged at previous MOT

Thank you very much for this info.. sounds a lot better than spending around £5.5k on four air suspensions on s car worth half that now. CDB1984.. whereabouts are u? I'm wondering if I should come and have look.. I'm in London.

I'm unsure about fitting the used ones as I'm just not sure about how long they will last and then I'll be forking out for Labour again. However, im willing to liaise with Paul Frost.. however, I'm new to this.. how do I contact him?

Hi Manoj, the first question I would ask is, are you having problems at the moment? If the answer is no, which I suspect as you say the car drives superbly, relax and enjoy. You could have many more miles to go. I had one unit fail which I now suspect was a Lexus dealer on a “health check “ giving false diagnosis (not saying where). I used Paul Frost and got a replacement unit that had done 40k, he told me the car it came from originally was owned by Mick Hucknall. The cost as I recall was £170ish. His no is 07590 072646. He will also tell you what the likelihood of failure is. He had an LS 430 in daily use with over 325,000 miles on the clock, but he does send many of his parts to USA. Good luck with whatever you do , Cheers, Roger

Thank you Roger... yes, as in, it drives well, apart from when i go over uneven road and you can hear metal rattling, from the fro t and rear.. they are all leaking, three are in real need of changing. I wasnt driving it much as it was my weekend car. However, I only have one car now, so it's used all the time so I need to sort it out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links