Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Morning everyone,

I am new to this forum so hello :flowers:

I have a fantastic Lexus GS300 with 153K and still going strong but sadly i have having a samll issue with the brakes.

I have no warning light on the dash board but when i come to a slow stop 5 time in 10 the ABS seem to be cutting in. I have not light flashing when this happens but you can feel it on the pedal and you get a little very quit buzing noise from a relay or something under the steering wheel. I think i can also hear the ABS unit makes a qutie hum.

I have lookated the all the fluid levels and all is good, the front tyres were looking a little low so i had new ones fitted and this has not resolved the issue.

I am tempted to book it in with my local Lexus specialest but though i would join here and ask you fantastic people.

Apart for this small issue and the fact my arial no longer goes up and down the car drives fantastic its quite and smooth.

I used to have a LS400 and then a IS200 so working my way through the range :winky: .

Any help would be very greatfully recived :zee: