• 11th April
    • 12th Aprik
    • 18th April
    • 19th April

Date - Meeting 12th April.

Location - the plough just north of Cambridge

Time - 11:30 onwards. I'll be there until 14:00 ish

http://www.theploughfenditton.co.uk/findus/

It will most likely be a standard meet at gastro pub, have a chat, have some food and depart. As always I am open to ideas.

List of attendees.

1. Stuno1 + 1

2. wendle

3. SiM22

4. Peter P18

5. Sully-K

6. Rey521

7. Dean8788

8. RS Tom-Hundred (+1)

9. RichS11

10. Connoisseur

11. Seafarer

12. Suggestable

13. Ross Ruderham

14. Gman1981 + 1

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

I should be up for this one :)

The Altezza is still off the road and will be hopefully lifting the engine out this weekend, so fingers crossed it will all be all up and running well before April! :)

Which pub you guys thinking of? Might be easier on the outskirts of Cambridge for parking etc maybe? Grantchester is nice and has two or three pubs but can be busy on Sundays? Or The Plough at Fen Ditton is decent?

I know a few pubs as my wife works in Cambridge. I'll have a think but The Plough in Fen Ditton was the one that sprung to mind first really. might be a bit pricey though so maybe worth checking if they have a menu on website. The Granchester pubs are nice but their car parks can fill up at weekend. i'll ask the missus and her mates for advice too :)

• Like 1

Not too sure what "gastro pub" means to be honest! LOL But its a decent pub that's nice and serves good food but I couldn't remember how pricey it was!

Here's the page with the menus on though if you want to have a look :)
http://www.theploughfenditton.co.uk/food/

Standard prices. Gastro pubs just serve nicer food than standard pi and chips or fish and chips and are generally nicer inside etc.

Just need a time now. Food service starts at 11:30 on Sunday so shall we say 11:30 onwards?

Stu

Thanks for organising a meet . Fen Ditton 45 mins away so I look forward to meeting you all.

Had my 2006 350SL since July 2014 and just love it ! Need to learn your views on Servicing and wether to go the Lexus garage route or an independent.

See you soon.

• Like 1

Thank you for the tip about this meet, Stu.

I'll do my best to come along. It would be great to meet a few other owners, especially as I'll have been driving the car for a month by then. I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you all ;-)

See you soon!