1. 1. Which date best suits

• 15th Feb
    • 15th March
    • Other.
    • 11th April
    • 12th Aprik
    • 18th April
    • 19th April

Cool :) Only a month today but at least I now know what the issue with my Altezza engine: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/96806-3s-ge-engine-knockingrattle/

So fingers crossed it will be sorted or I might be turning up in my wife's Kia Rio :P

Is it worth starting a list of names for this so we know where we are and how many. That way we can book a table for the food :)

Think this is where we are with who has commented in her so far:

1. Stuno1

2. wendle

3. SiM22

4. Peter P18

5. Sully-K

6. Rey521

7. Dean8788

8. RS Tom-Hundred (+1)

9. RichS11

10. Connoisseur

11. Seafarer

12. suggestable

Just need people to confirm and add any extra people/family joining them onto the list for the table number so we can book it, I reckon.

Let me know if you're happy to sort this closer to the time Stuno or if you want me to ring them :)

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying the names and numbers. I am also a plus 1 and will update when I get home as I am having issues from my current laptop.

WE will need to book 2 weeks prior I imagine. Happy for you to do that if you are comfortable to do so?

Stuart

Keep the numbers coming. 15 and counting.

Maybe booking lunch isn't a good idea and we just leave it for those who would like it? Happy for the majority to decide.

Stu

Stuno12. wendle3. SiM224. Peter P185. Sully-K6. Rey5217. Dean87888. RS Tom-Hundred (+1)9. RichS1110. Connoisseur11. Seafarer12. suggestable 13 ross rudderham 14 Gman1981

Hopefully our mate will join us if we get his clutch sorted by then

Hi is it the one in fen Ditton or high street 2came up on sat nav just so go to right place

Link to the pub and full address is in the first post in the thread chap. Not been there before so I'll be using those details.

Stu

There is a page on Facebook Lexus is200

Are any of the ppl going to the meet on that page if so might be idea put something up that page as 8000 members

Maybe get few more over

Just an Idea

• 2 weeks later...

So plan will be to book lunch for the wife and I. :)

I had already worked out it would be easier for each of us to sort out our own bookings etc, as I doubt they would have the space or desire to do a booking for the whole group! ;)

Guessing they may be quite busy as well being a Sunday?

Should be able to stagger things enough to get everyone fed that wants it though.

Looking forward to this now. :)

Not long to go!

Cool, good idea Peter. Maybe best for people to book separate tables or chance it on the day then rather than organise a massive table for lots of us :)

I'll put it up on the Lexus IS200 page then as well, shall I?

Dont say "Not long to go!" Peter - my crank is only just ready to pick up and still got to fit it, plus a load of other bits and then get the engine back in etc! LOL

Lol Tom. ;)

And here was me worrying about getting some minor body mods installed including my Seibon TSII vented carbon hood! :)

Clearly you have more work to do than me mate! ;)

Best of luck with that. Look forward to meeting you in 17 days and counting! Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

1 of my mates just been sorting his clutch out n other mates lex failed mot on silly bits so he got this week off try n sort his out. Plus lowering it hopefully too

Looking forward to this. :)

Not long now.

Hoping to get time to fit my carbon vented bonnet before the meet. Depends on whether I can get a hand from one of my mate's.

Fingers crossed! ;)

Those interested in meets should check out pistonheads. I'm starting to go to some. You get a massive mix of cars from people's budget projects to full on super cars.

Enough with the "Not Long Now!" guys please! LOL

Hopefully will be all good though! Got everything bolted back together and the engine dropped into the car over the Easter break :) Just got to finish cleaning up ancillary parts and fit them (might as well while at this stage) - then hopefully all will be ready to turn the key and hope for the best in the next couple of days! :)

DSC_0603.jpg
DSC_0608.jpg