Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'd like some advice from some of the wise old heads on here lol, my best mate has booked an appointment to be one of the first to test drive the new rcf coming out in a couple of weeks,

he has always been a bmw man and was on the verge of buying a ex demo m4.

Lexus was never a make he would have considered until I got my 460 a couple of months ago, I dragged him around all over the place viewing 460's with me due to his knowledge of cars and he was blown away with the quality, power and reliability, and then the we came across the new rcf and he fell in love.

he can afford it at a stretch and has had a real crap last 2 years health wise and has taken a leaf out of my book to live for today , depreciation was his main concern buying a brand new car , we was was told today by Lexus that the rcf will be limited to only 200 to be sold in Britain, I would have thought this could only limit the depreciation, interested to get your views on it. Many thanks.

As above really. Also, it will still depreciate a reasonable amount. The isf was limited in terms of numbers and still depreciated in line with the bmw m3. However now the older models seem to be slightly higher value than their bmw competitors.

The Lexus 'f' brand has moved on since then and there was a lot more rcf marketing so depreciationsybr better as awareness about the car is a lot higher. He can still buy some amazing up to 5 year old cars for a lot less! 911, xkr, 370z etc

Stu

The RC-F has been limited to 5 per dealership in 2015,

except Lexus Edgware road that have 10 ( I believe they have pre sold 14).

I suppose its like everything else, supply and demand, the

LFA was £350k new, one sold the other week for £500k.

On the other hand I don’t think the RC-F will sell much more

than the IS-F and I believe they only sold around 250 of then in the UK in 7
years, and the RC-F is really only a two seater so it may sell less.

From what I've herd the GS-F is going to be some car and also made to sell in larger numbers than the IS-F (well probably in the states, Europeans haven't got into Lexus as much)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links