Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back After 7 Years...i Missed Owning A Lexus!

well i used to own a Is200 which i bought my self as see you later gift to my self after splitting with an ex, I had wanted one since i was at the launch in Lexus Glasgow, I sold it as it was sitting on the base most of the time as I was In Iraq or Afghanistan, and after playing with beemers mercs and a lot of VW's I was up in southwest scotland last weekend and an 2002 is 300 sportscross came up on gumtree for banger money

I went had a look and took it a test drive... sold low miles full service history 1 spot of tin worm, and a years ticket i would be a fool not to!

I drove it back to hampshire and I love it, i forgot how silky smooth the drive was, my 200 was a manual but the 300 is an auto which suits my busted knees a treat

Its mint looks like the back has never been sat in, everything works, (well apart from the courtesy light)

so just back having a mooch see who is still around! And see if I can get the light working,

well i used to own a Is200 which i bought my self as see you later gift to my self after splitting with an ex, I had wanted one since i was at the launch in Lexus Glasgow, I sold it as it was sitting on the base most of the time as I was In Iraq or Afghanistan, and after playing with beemers mercs and a lot of VW's I was up in southwest scotland last weekend and an 2002 is 300 sportscross came up on gumtree for banger money

I went had a look and took it a test drive... sold low miles full service history 1 spot of tin worm, and a years ticket i would be a fool not to!

I drove it back to hampshire and I love it, i forgot how silky smooth the drive was, my 200 was a manual but the 300 is an auto which suits my busted knees a treat

Its mint looks like the back has never been sat in, everything works, (well apart from the courtesy light)

so just back having a mooch see who is still around! And see if I can get the light working,

Welcome back Jock and many grateful thanks for all of your services whilst abroad. We owe you and your colleagues a great deal.

You will enjoy the auto.

Regards

John

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links