Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To The Site On The Lookout For An Aero/tte Is200

Matt-tdi

Hi everyone joined put to ask for a bit of help. Looking to get my hands on an 02+ Aero edition lexus is200 in Red or Yellow only!!

Was hoping for you guys to point me in the right direction or if Any forum member has one forsale as they are hard to get over here.

Hope to get involved in the forum in the future.

post-52703-0-46234600-1424620689_thumb.j

post-52703-0-58678900-1424620708_thumb.j

The IS200 Amarillo yellow was a special edition in the summer of 2003 and is a sport with the sport body kit fitted as standard for a reduced price. There aren't many around.

To my knowledge there wasn't such a thing in red; any IS200 sport could be fitted with the optional TTE sport body kit - be that in red, black, blue etc.

Good luck with your search. I'd create a search on Autotrader for red IS200s and set an alert, they way you will be notified when a new advert is placed on the site - I wouldn't try and search for the aero kit as it could be described as all sorts of things so you could end up missing one.

I've sourced two yellow limited over here so think I'm going to torture them until they sell, but if any PPP up here I'm going to be interested. Better just to save for a proper one than try and collect parts to stick on. I've yellow in my head so might have to hold out for one.

I've never seen one in real life but the pictures look good. Yellow is one of those colours were the owner gets screwed - if the person/dealer selling knows you want that colour then they will hold out for more money however come to sell it and a dealer will give you a poor trade in as they claim they can't sell them :(

I had a yellow MR2 back in the day - very nice, and you could always find your car in the carpark just by looking where a swarm of insects were flying about.

Hahaha very very true that's the reason I was thinking of the red for the long run but I like to be different and also anyone who owns a yellow one will pay abit more so more chance of them being better looked after over a cheaper one.... Hopefully, but yeah I can imagine me losing a fortune when it comes to selling it but if it serves me well I don't mind I suppose. It's just looking at a yellow car everyday lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links