Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Light For Is200

Maz

Hi guys, sorry to start this thread again, but since the crash, i lost all the details of where to get the Angel Light kits for the IS200, so if you know the details let me know please, i wish some company will make a whole replacment unit like the one i now have on my BMW 316i, they make by Hella and it look awesome, and its a direct replacment for the 316i which included headlight adjustment, you can see the pictures below, wonder if they will make some for the IS or any Lexus if we got enough peeps interested? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 1

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 2

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 3

as you can see the ring show a Almost White light ( in Real Life ), and the main and full beam look normal type of light on the standard IS200 but much brighter.....now only if Hella do them for the Lexus ranges.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out:

www.e36coupe.com

They do an angel eye kit for about £40 ish.

They come in white and aqua and are just the rings that can b made to fit other diameter lamps.

The members on there rave about them, and seem to be pretty easy to fit.

Hope that might be of interest to some!

don't know if it's your picture but the definition is very poor.. especially if you compare it to geoffers el string ones

it must be my pictures, in RL it awesome very clear blue white light, but i was taking the photo 5yards in front of the car, hehe was in my garage with the door closed, so wasnt enough space to take the picture properly........ :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

yes they are the same thing : Demon Daylight Eyes and Angel Eyes

commonly, DDEs are rings to install while light clusters with the rings already fitted are sold as Angel Eyes :huh:

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, sorry to start this thread again, but since the crash, i lost all the details of where to get the Angel Light kits for the IS200, so if you know the details let me know please, i wish some company will make a whole replacment unit like the one i now have on my BMW 316i, they make by Hella and it look awesome, and its a direct replacment for the 316i which included headlight adjustment, you can see the pictures below, wonder if they will make some for the IS or any Lexus if we got enough peeps interested? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 1

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 2

my BMW with Hella Angel Light 3

as you can see the ring show a Almost White light ( in Real Life ), and the main and full beam look normal type of light on the standard IS200 but much brighter.....now only if Hella do them for the Lexus ranges.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

@Maz, where did you get those black Hella Angels and how much did you pay for them? You got anymore pics? I think they look awesome! Have you blackened out your kidney grills?

Ahh...I see, thank you for the explination...I myself would be interested in a little group buy if one can be organised!

I can talk to Matt (Umnitza) today about setting up a group buy for LOC but the Gen-V Fiber Optic kits are designed for an IS300 so you would have to slightly modify them to fit the IS200/Altezza. I have done a few DDE installs on Altezza lights and all you have to do is epoxy the rings in place rather than clipping them in place.

Ahh...I see, thank you for the explination...I myself would be interested in a little group buy if one can be organised!

I can talk to Matt (Umnitza) today about setting up a group buy for LOC but the Gen-V Fiber Optic kits are designed for an IS300 so you would have to slightly modify them to fit the IS200/Altezza. I have done a few DDE installs on Altezza lights and all you have to do is epoxy the rings in place rather than clipping them in place.

i found when epoxy'ing mine in that you get a little light leakage at that point..

I did enquire with Mat @ umnitza if they were ever going to develop a kit for the UK IS200,, he said he was working on it,, i even sais i can lend him a set of light to prototype on.

i think if umnitza develop a kit for the Uk then there will be possibly more interest.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you guys know that the IS200/ Altezza compatible kit is coming out next month. Its going to be a CCFL kit which is brighter and easier to install than the previous Fiber Optic kits.

Overseas group buy info will be soon available on www.AdvancedAutomotiveconcepts.com

check back in a few weeks!

I can get them as low as $199 if enough people get on board!

_DDE_3.JPG

Just wanted to let you guys know that the IS200/ Altezza compatible kit is coming out next month. Its going to be a CCFL kit which is brighter and easier to install than the previous Fiber Optic kits.

Overseas group buy info will be soon available on www.AdvancedAutomotiveconcepts.com

check back in a few weeks!

I can get them as low as $199 if enough people get on board!

_DDE_3.JPG

Wow at last, im interested...depend how hard to install...

Slightly off topic here ,but somr time ago I was trying to sort a budget version of these with Geoffers , using E-L lighting (look up Coolight.com for more info on it_ and even using the brightest wire available , the results were still disappointing.....the E-L DDE's were only visible in very dark conditions , and would have been illegal for road use IMO.....

Ergo , it seems the Umnitza types are the way to go.

alrite everyone. im new to this sooo help me out.

i bought a HID demon/angel lights kit from the states. the problem is, that i can't get my lights open. :tsktsk:

been a pain. tried it with a hair dryer and jus f'ed it up.

can anyone help me out plz.

jav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links