Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Firstly apologies for spelling the title wrong.. fingers wont work today :)

Secondly..

Just an opinion poll I guess

Young mans car?

Middle Aged mans car?

Old mans car?

Love the car, just not sure im ready for one yet :)

So trying to find out...

Firstly, why does it matter?

Drive the car that suites your needs and makes you happy :)

I'm 31 and drive a GS450h SE-L (equivalent to the "Premier" back in the day). I bought it because it's quick, unconventional, and looks good. On the other hand, my dad is 61 and he's awaiting delivery of a 370Z (with a manual gearbox). To most people, we should be driving each other's car just because of our so-called "age group", but instead we drive the car that suits our individual tastes (and budget) :)

• Like 3

I am 43 and drive a gs450h. I have had many cars over the years including several 400bhp + sports cars and a few years ago it come to a head when I realised on UK roads it's actually almost pointless having sports cars anymore. The roads in general are dreadfull plus as soon as you start driving quickly you are likely to find a set of blue lights behind.

Sports cars attend to make you drive more aggressively and hence faster.

Luxury cars attend to relax you and make you drive more conservatively.

That said, the gs450h does both., it still makes me drive at a sensible pace due to its smooth drive and comfort but at the same time if you should need to over take something it has all the power and more than most other sports cars on the road.

Carl

I'm 40 (bought mine at 38). I've had all sorts of cars, mostly in the luxury/executive sector. At 27 I bought a Jag XJ-S !!

I just buy what I fancy at the time, but I've never been into hot hatches or small cars.

My choice of cars hasn't really changed with age.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links