Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 D8Z Tyres - What Are They Worth?

Paul_Derby

Hi fellas

Sadly, very sadly, I've had to wave bye to my Lexus due to retirement. :(

I have two BRAND NEW D8Z tyres, and two part worn. The D8Z was the only tyre that didn't cause tramlining on my Lexus LS400, so I put a few into stock while I could.

Naturally I'd like to sell these tyres (which of course are no longer made), to make room for a pipe and slippers. Any ideas as to their worth? I guess they may be of interest to a purist, or to another Lexus owner who has the same tramlining issue I experienced. Located Derby.

Cheers all...

Paul

Tyres even new will deteriorate with age, how old are they ( they should have a date stamp on them showing month/year).

BTW you need to be a gold member on the LOC to offer items for sale, so please don't turn a "price enquiry" into a for sale post :)

:oops: Sorry Steve, I didn't know about the Gold membership requirement because I don't post often on here. Should have looked more closely.

Yes, my plan was to offer these on here after getting some indication of their value.

In the spirit of abiding by the forum rules I'll cease this thread and list the tyres on the usual auction site.

Thanks for the heads up, appreciated!

Paul

P.S. Missing the 400 already... :unsure: Might need counselling...