Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Collected on 2nd March. Handover went smoothly. Had to take the car back in today as the passenger wing mirror seems to be flapping! The mirror element seems to wobble when going over mid to rough surfaces.

Made sure I took the salesman on a drive to point it out. He agreed that the mirror was indeed flapping, and a job number has been created which is being sent to Japan as Lexus haven't had a complaint with the wing mirrors before.

Apart from that ( and the lack of oomph going uphill) I am very pleased with the car.

Is it that noticeable that even flooring it makes no real difference?

I guess it's something you have to experience yourself to judge the 'oomph' factor, but it's the one thing that's putting me off. I don't want a rocket ship, those days have gone (as have most of the opportunities) but I don't want to drive something that feels like hard work.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

If you haven't already tried it, I've found using the flappy paddles helps on steep inclines. Although it's a CVT box, changing down holds the revs at a predetermined rev limit, and helps a lot. Sorry to hear about the problem with the mirror, I hope it is sorted out soon. David, if you get to test drive the NX 300H I don't think you will be disappointed. Very little difference in performance vs the IS300H.