Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought These Wheels

Guest bigbullhead

Presumably a refurbed set? They look like those fitted to the Mk1 is200.

The originals would have a diamond cut appearance on the front facings.

They'll look fine I would think.

Guest bigbullhead

I bought 5 refurbished wheels for 210 pounds just got to sort out centre caps as not sure about the star shaped centres that come with them as think small ones will look better so I am looking 60.1mm Any Ideas????

There was a recent post on the forums where a member had taken the silver centre caps and respayed them a dark colour.

Not knowing the rim width it is difficult to recommend tyre sizes, I run 235/45/17s up front and 255/40/17s on the rear with 8J rims.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bigbullhead

Got my wheels fitted wondered what colour should I paint my calipers??? Also the centre caps I got were a bargain from aliexpress China 7.50 pounds for 4 delivered and only took 2 weeks and they look exactly like original Lexus

post-44059-0-17579100-1428609198_thumb.j

post-44059-0-21910400-1428609223_thumb.j

Guest bigbullhead

Got my wheels fitted wondered what colour should I paint my calipers??? Also the centre caps I got were a bargain from aliexpress China 7.50 pounds for 4 delivered and only took 2 weeks and they look exactly like original Lexus

Guest bigbullhead

I think it's gun metal grey as I think anthicite is darker I think!!! But they were this colour when I bought them

I am also painting the calipers black to keep it low key and the brake dust will be hidden