Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.

First necessary to remove the screw of finding in the support that supports the rear range and then remove from the top by pulling the black plastic cover just below the white part (and on which rest the back beach, then the top cover (white) Which protects the speaker easily declipses by pulling on it (no screws). Everything is clipped (except the first and single screw)

I saw that comment and I like the translation, but I'm struggling to find the beach in the back of my car. Here's a slightly better one from Google:

"Finally I managed to find the direction of dismantling. First, remove the screw found in the bracket which supports the rear shelf then remove from above by pulling straight the black plastic cover just below the white part (and on which rests the rear shelf, then the top cover (white) which protects the enclosure and the air bag can be easily unclipped by pulling on it (no screws). No problem very easy everything is clipped (except the first and only screw) Everything works perfectly , this is awesome Thank you"

• 2 weeks later...

I recently saw new comments. Someone wrote that it is impossible to make changes to the TPMS module via OBDII (you will probably need to disconnect this Chinese module again). I haven't checked it.
But it's good to know.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:00 PM, sebaw said:

I recently saw new comments. Someone wrote that it is impossible to make changes to the TPMS module via OBDII (you will probably need to disconnect this Chinese module again). I haven't checked it.
But it's good to know.

Did you managed to check if those comments are correct?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links