Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wtd - Rx 300 - 53-54 Reg Please

foxy-stoat

As title, looking for a RX, around the 2004 year, upto 125K miles, good history, nav, black or grey leather, no beiges or golds.

Seen a couple on the e-bay and autotrader but would be prefer to buy from a club member, going to go for some test drives next week.

I thank you !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Paid £5.8K private seller, very happy with the price considering what was on offer at the time. Take your time looking, as I was watching a number of RX's for a couple of months that are still for sale now, so they are either no good or overpriced.

Yes, very good. Bought it for the other half, she loves it, only drives around 100 miles a week, half of them is me driving it at the weekend! If I used it for work it would kill me, like to get a 400h but no money left. Drives very well, I got the cam belt done as soon as i bought it, but it really didnt need doing, as they hardly ever break and are a non interferance engine. At least we know its fine now so should get another decade out of it!

Looking for the silver trims to replace the wood, but hardly anything availble, I may get some other wood trims and try to vinyl wrap or plastic dip them.