FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXH-MY16-0005.jpg

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXG-MY16-0011.01.jp

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXG-MY16-0010.jpg

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXG-MY16-0009.jpg

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXH-MY16-0003.01.jp

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXH-MY16-0002.01.jp

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXH-MY16-0007.jpg

FCV-RX-2000x1100-LEX-RXH-MY16-0006.jpg

Lots of new stuff including a full opening panoramic sunroof, 360 degree camera, "waving" gesture opening tailgate (just hold your arm behind the tailgate badge) etc etc

I really like it, especially in the Blue colour. Definitely will be upgrading from the NX next March. 300 bhp for the hybrid sounds great . Bring on March 16!

It said "around 300hp" which could mean its higher or lower lol. Im guessing itll be higher than 300hp, around the 310-320 mark. Ill be getting an F-Sport in white I think :)

Did they mention when it would go on sale in the UK. Taking the NX as an example I would guess Oct/Nov.

Also would the UK get the RX which is built in Japan or the one made in Canada?

Did they mention when it would go on sale in the UK. Taking the NX as an example I would guess Oct/Nov.

All RX450h models are made in Japan. Yeah it should be around oct/nov but they havent officially announced it yet

Says on sale from January 2016 on the email I've just got.

Excellent info. Will have to give the Leeds guys a ring in Autumn and let them crunch the numbers. I'm guessing £50-£55000 for the F sport fully loaded and £59000 for the Premier model.

Excellent info. Will have to give the Leeds guys a ring in Autumn and let them crunch the numbers. I'm guessing £50-£55000 for the F sport fully loaded and £59000 for the Premier model.

Nah mine was £54.5k and its not fully loaded so Im guessing atleast £58k for the F-Sport with the pan roof, ML and all the tech goodies. Always hate walking into showrooms with a suitcase full of cash lol, will have to do it again next year by the looks of it!

Ha! I tried to put it on my Amex so I could get a fat load of Emirates miles. Max was £5000 plus a 3% surcharge. Boo

Haha! I did pay a hefty deposit with the Tesco Clubcard though. Got myself loads of points to spend on days out with the kids!

All RX450h models are made in Japan. Yeah it should be around oct/nov but they havent officially announced it yet

They have been making them in Canada for about a year now, but European models come from Japan.

front grille looks awful, thank goodness that the UK requires a front number plate to break it up.

I think it looks great! Very aggressive look to it!

front grille looks awful, thank goodness that the UK requires a front number plate to break it up.

I agree the grill is hideous and spoils an otherwise great looking car

• Like 1

Meh you'll get over it - everybody does lol - the initial reaction will be fun though. Everytime I brought a Lexus to a dinner party, its always about how great it looks - I doubt that'll change. I took an RR Sport for a test drive once. Happened to be the same day I went to a dinner party, my friends didnt even give it a second look.

In fact - I was asked where my Lexus was to which I replied "im just test driving the RR Sport for the weekend". It all ended with "you're seriously not going to buy that are you?". Shows what non car folk think of RR and also what they think about Lexus

• Like 1

Was thinking exactly the same thing. This is the ugliest car I have ever seen.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the new Q7 then?

I'm guessing you haven't seen the new Q7 then?

Lol. I really disliked the looks of the current 450h when it first came out, but it's grown on me a bit now. But I can't imagine ever liking this obnoxious new grill.

I remember reading an interview with the Lexus bosses from Japan where they hinted that they themselves didn't much care for the looks of the new style grill, but since sales had shot up since it was introduced across the range, they were happy with it.

^^ Exactly this! ^^

Plus I'm not convinced by the BMW-esque bolt-on info pod on the dash. Technically it will be great but spoils the dash flow IMO. SO wish they went back to touchscreens...

BUT by FAR the best thing they've done is fit a PROPER CLOCK! Thank goodness the ye olde bar-LED clock has gone :)

Meh you'll get over it - everybody does lol - the initial reaction will be fun though. Everytime I brought a Lexus to a dinner party, its always about how great it looks - I doubt that'll change. I took an RR Sport for a test drive once. Happened to be the same day I went to a dinner party, my friends didnt even give it a second look.

In fact - I was asked where my Lexus was to which I replied "im just test driving the RR Sport for the weekend". It all ended with "you're seriously not going to buy that are you?". Shows what non car folk think of RR and also what they think about Lexus

Call me a snob but....I would NEVER go to a dinner party in a Reliant Robin.... !!

Dan

:)

• Like 2

That front grille is offensive. It screams "I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST GRILLE EVER AND THEREFORE ALSO THE LARGEST *****".

I thought a Lexus like this was all about class, refinement, sophistication. It appears with this RX that they're just trying to out-***** Audi.

That front grille is offensive. It screams "I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST GRILLE EVER AND THEREFORE ALSO THE LARGEST *****".

I thought a Lexus like this was all about class, refinement, sophistication. It appears with this RX that they're just trying to out-***** Audi.

Exactly. I'm afraid that a lot of the yobs that drive Audi's are unfortunately going to be very attracted to this new Lexus grill. Lexus just seems to be desperate to attract any kind of attention it can get to their brand.

Exactly. I'm afraid that a lot of the yobs that drive Audi's are unfortunately going to be very attracted to this new Lexus grill. Lexus just seems to be desperate to attract any kind of attention it can get to their brand.

Haha YOBS would never buy a Lexus. They seem to be going to RR Sport at the moment lmao

Haha YOBS would never buy a Lexus. They seem to be going to RR Sport at the moment lmao

Good point. Just got to hope they have to drive past both the Audi and Land Rover dealerships before they get to the Lexus one!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links