Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New "special" Edition Available

furtive

From the Lexus website...

IS limited edition

Just 850 to be made

Exclusive Kidiak Sky metallic paint (IRTA: grey)

11 spoke 17" alloys

Black leather

Sports grill

Armrest

HID lights

Electro-chromatic rear view mirrors

£20,795

modellm.jpg

Any idea if the rear view mirror can be retrofitted?

Any idea if the rear view mirror can be retrofitted?

I asked about this last year when I bought my 200 as I had this on my previous car (wanted the mirror from the IS300). In a word - No!

I found this web site and remember emailing them but never heard back.

I didn't persue it any further. I was surprised how I got used to the non-dipping mirror.

Would still like one again tho....

i dont think the colour is nasty

well it dont look that bod on my path anyway :whistling:

Don't take NO stick about your car colour Andy.. ;)

Much better to have a unique car colour B)

than to be just another run-of-the-mill commoner :P

i dont think the colour is nasty

well it dont look that bod on my path anyway :whistling:

Ditto :)

All the Lexus GB advertisting both online and printed for the IS200 LE do not show the colour correctly at ALL as Lexus GB point out in the IS200 LE brochure "Please note actual colour may vary from that shown owing to printing variances".

If you think that colour is wrong on the Lexus GB website the flyer advert that has been put in Autocar and Autoexpress magazine gives the impression that the IS200 LE is a stainless steel colour !!! :ohmy: . I scanned one of the pages from the flyer advert that's in the car magazines to show what I mean Scan of advert here

Silly question :P, To answer your question yes I am thanks Andy, It's a bit of change after having had three RAV4's 1st RAV4 was a '94 RAV4 GX (3DR), 2nd was a '98 RAV4 VX(5DR) and last one was '01 RAV4 VX(5DR new shape) my only complaint is I wished there was a little bit more leg room being just over 6FT tall means my left leg gets sore leaning against the centre console the only fix would mean the IS200 would need to be wider no doubt the next generation IS will be bigger all round so that might be solution :D

The way I see it is that the RAV4 had it's pros and cons and so does the IS200 other than that I am loving ever driving moment of my IS200 LE :)

I scanned one of the pages from the flyer advert that's in the car magazines to show what I mean

That's a black and white picture of Maz's rage paint job ;)

Yes and no if you see the real printed flyer is does not look black and white and the front headlamp clearly shows the orange/amber section of the front indicators, Simply put Lexus GB made a real mess advertising the IS200 LE :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links